1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [TH] Shorter Routes 1.0.1

Replaces /forums/title.123/ and /threads/title.123/ links with /title.f123/ and /title.t123/ links.

1. ThemeHouse
    Compatible XF Versions:
    License:
    https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
    What does this add-on do?
    This add-on replaces the standard forums and threads routes with shorter routes. This has the potential to optimise your search engine rankings by having important keywords closer to your domain name.

A link to a forum that would usually look like this:
    /forums/name-of-forum.123/
    would be replaced with:
    /name-of-forum.f123/

A link to a thread that would usually look like this:
    /threads/title-of-thread.123/
    would be replaced with:
    /title-of-thread.f123/

Existing forum and thread links will automatically redirect to the new links and all other links on your site will automatically be updated to the new links, including sitemap links.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Updates

1. Version 1.0.1 released
  2. Version 1.0.0a released

Recent Reviews

1. Ketose38
    Ketose38
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Perfekt for SEO, must have Addon. I came from VBulletib with VBSEO and had missed this option. Thank you for this Plugin. Works great for me. Still waiting for google to spider the new URLs
  2. Gizzymomo
    Gizzymomo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0a
    Thank you for this Excellent addon. Perfect for SEO on your board. Get it now, not later or else your board wont have good SEO at all. Shorter routes are easier for google to read your URL's
  3. The Dark Wizard
    The Dark Wizard
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0a
    As someone who loves links, SEO, Google, Analyics, data and all the stuff in between. I love this addon. I'll see about paying Jon to release some more features for it.
  4. Gec
    Gec
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Thank you for this AddOn. I was the one who requested it on the Suggestions forum, so naturally I was thrilled, and very grateful, to see that someone took the time to implement it. Thank you, and God bless!