• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[TH] Resource Managers

Unmaintained [TH] Resource Managers 1.0.9

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Additional requirements
XenForo Resource Manager 1.1 or above
License
https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
What does this add-on do?
This add-on adds a Resource Managers screen to the Admin Control Panel to allow you to create and manage multiple instances of Resource Manager.

Each Resource Manager can show only a specified selection of categories. It is also possible to override the language of each Resource Manager to allow for different content types (e.g. Resources, Articles, Classifieds, etc.).

Each Resource Manager can also have its own tab.

Author
ThemeHouse
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.82 star(s) 11 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

Latest updates

1. Version 1.0.9 released

New features: Adds support for RSS Feeds by Waindigo.
  2. Version 1.0.8 released

New features: Added ability to search only by a specified resource manager instance. Quick...
  3. Version 1.0.7 released

Bug fixes: Fixed bug that 'Latest Updates' tab not selectable if it visible and is not set as...

Latest reviews

Incompatible with latest XenTag Add-on and no way to solve this by waindigo. Its a nice add-on, but no nice support.
So see also my last Post at: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/resource-managers-by-waindigo.66286/page-9#post-891529
Easy to use and yet very powerful. Amazing add-on.
Amazing! Thanks :)
This should be part of xenForo. It solved hours of me goofing around trying to get the Resource manager to do what I needed. Nice add-on indeed! Brilliant.
Powerful and yet very simple to use. I like it a lot.
Simply Glorious
This add on gives you multiple resource managers. I am using this for a classifieds-section, an events-section and a library. Absolutely briljant!
An awesome addon that opens a heap of possibilities ... brilliant stuff :)
You dream of it, waindigo makes it happen. This is superb, thanks Jon as always bringing the best addons to life.
Excellent & well "thought-out" add-on from one of the best developer.