[TH] Reactions

[TH] Reactions 1.0.13 Patch Level 4

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
License
https://www.themehouse.com/legal/licenses/premium-products
Updates duration
12 months; $20 yearly renewal (or indefinitely with active subscription)
Visible branding
Yes, but removable without payment

Reactions
Do more than just "like", let your users react to posts in your community. Set up which reactions best fit your forum. Sad, love, cheers, truth, custom emojis, custom icons, you name it. This idea was popularized by Facebook and an integration your forum users will really love.

Administrator Features
  • Support for emojis, icons, and images
  • Add an unlimited amount of reactions and reaction types
  • View smooth looking animation by clicking on the trigger icon which shows all the ratings
  • Receive various reactions by default and options to import popular reaction types
  • Customize use by controlling which user groups can and cannot use reactions
  • Allow/disable reactions in different categories or forums
  • Enable/disable any reactions you want to use or not use
  • Choose if the reactions should send alerts or not
  • Allow your reactions to be published to the news feed
  • Prevent users from removing their reactions
  • Choose how many days each reaction can be used
  • Include a high resolution, retina image to replace the original image
  • Choose from many different styling types: Image, Text/Emoji, CSS class, and HTML/CSS
  • Configure Reactions trigger (default is heart icon) to any custom icon
  • Choose the global size of reactions when displaying in more condensed areas like alerts and the news feed
  • Choose the maximum number of reactions before it condenses them to save space
  • Choose the reaction divider
  • Enable or disable postbit integration
  • Edit how post ratings are displayed and viewed:
    • Shows a list of available reactions for the user to choose from
    • Allows users to remove individual reactions when multiple reactions per content is enabled
    • The reaction list shows a tabbed menu, including all reactions, and then sorted by reaction type
    • The reaction list displays the overall reactions to that specific content sorted by reaction type
    • Postbit displays the overall reactions the user has received sorted by reaction type
  • Choose what order the reaction type will appear in for the user
  • Define the color of the reaction type
  • Make reactions positive, negative, or neutral reaction types or create a custom reaction type
  • Import from Post Ratings after upgrading from XenForo 1.X!
  • Improve use on small screens or with a large number of reactions with pagination support
  • User criteria support for user promotions
  • Create database columns automatically for add-on content types (XFRM, XFMG, etc) when the add-on is installed
  • Rebuild your user reaction count and add-on columns if you have them installed after reactions is installed
  • Support for the XenForo Resource Manager and XenForo Media Gallery
  • Show user reactions above/below the postbit
  • Show reactions as numbers instead of a bar
User Features
  • React to posts with preset emojis, icons, and images
  • Responsive design with hover triggering for desktop and long press support for mobile devices
  • View how many reactions a user has used on their member card and click further to see which reactions were used
  • View the reaction count on member widgets which allow you to view the list of reactions for that user
Free Branding Removal
This add-on does include branding but it can easily be removed for free! More information on how to remove the branding can be found here.

Desktop
Slide-Up Animation:

Slide-Out Animation:

Modal Animation:

Mobile
Slide-Up Animation:

Slide-Out Animation:

Modal Animation:

Author
ThemeHouse
First release
Last update
Rating
4.71 star(s) 14 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

Latest updates

1. Version 1.0.13 Patch Level 4 released!

Bugs fixed: Reactions given page now shows a message when no reactions on the page are viewable...
  2. Version 1.0.13 Patch Level 2 Released

Enhancements: Added reactions to XFMG albums. The default react button icon has been replaced...
  3. Version 1.0.13 Patch Level 1 Released

Bugs Fixed: Fixed an issue on moderator edit from not being aligned under reactions on other...

Latest reviews

Works like a charm. Themehouse took care of everything for me. Solid replacement for post ratings.
Fairly easy to revert back to and look like the orginal.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Much appreciate your kind feedback as we are glad to hear that you are enjoying Reactions so far! If you ever need anything please do let us know! :)
An excellent extension to allow your users to express their opinions on your threads. I recommend it to you!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for your kind review and feedback! We are glad to hear your users are enjoying it and that you are recommending it to other users here on XenForo! Continue enjoying it and let us know if you have any other questions or issues to report.
Had an addon like this in XF1 and would not have moved to XF2 without it. Just using the base like system is no longer enough for my users. They’d be upset if they couldn’t “love” or “bro-fist” each other.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you for your kind review Edrondol! We are so glad that you and your community are enjoying this add-on! Please let us know if we can be of any help with any questions or issues you may have. Enjoy!
I love their mod. At first, was like 35 for a few pictures... but saw how intergrated it is and how well it works on different skins! It's worth the money and thanks guys for making a great mod.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thanks so much for your kind review gforce! We are glad to hear that you enjoy this awesome add-on! Please let us know if you have any feature suggestions or if you find any issues! Enjoy!
Good add-on. Shame it removes the original 'Like' feature. Still needs work, but should be five stars in the future
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for the kind review Hizen! We plan on improving this add-on as times goes by. Please let us know if you have any feature suggestions or if you've found any other issues! Enjoy the add-on!
I thought I will hold off the rating for now and see the final outcome of the upcoming updates, hopefully the minor issues are addressed and tackled.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for reviewing the add-on, our product manager will be in contact to discuss the issues you are experiencing. Sorry for any issues you've experienced since the release, we hope to get them cleared up quickly!
Awesome addon. Works great and I have not had any major issues with it. Highly recommend this for any forum.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for the kind review mbennet35! We are so glad to hear you're enjoying it! Enjoy!
An excellent add-on for Xenforo 2.0. We used Post Ratings used on Xenforo 1.5 on a different forum and Reactions all same features with cleaner integration and some added animation features.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much DaiAku as we surely enjoyed creating Reactions! Thanks so much for the kind review and support for this add-on!
Excellent addon. Does exactly what I need. No bugs that I can see. The animation is effective and subtle. Very nice work!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Glad to hear that you love the add-on Amin, thanks so much for the review as well! Enjoy it!
Yet again ThemeHouse Out Does Themselves this is much better than the like system xenforo has by deafult I love that it shows anusers ratings kinda giving my users to know if their content is good or not that great. I have their subscription plan and love all their addons and themes it's highly worth the money that you pay monthly and the support is great even if they are closed either Jake or Mike are on the forums to lend a hand
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for the kind review and feedback on our add-on! Glad to hear we could be of help and hope that your users enjoy it as well!