• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[TH] Popular Topics

[TH] Popular Topics 1.1

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Compatible XF 1.x versions
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
About this add-on

This add-on is designed to show the most popular topics on your forum 's index and sidebar. The popular criteria can be selected among reply counts, view counts and likes count of the first message.

The add on adds its own settings, where you can select where to display the popular topics, on forum index, sidebar or both places. Set the name for the sidebar popular topics widget, descide how many topics you want to display, set the display criteria. Set a cut off time limit in days and exclude forums whose topics you want to exclude from showing on the popular topics list.

Screenshots
Author
ThemeHouse
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

• [TH] Reactions
    [TH] Reactions
    Allow your users to show how they feel about a post with just a click
  • [TH] Pin Posts
    [TH] Pin Posts
    Pin interesting posts to the top of the page
  • [TH] DataTables BB Code
    [TH] DataTables BB Code
    Add BB code to create DataTables and use the powerful DataTables jQuery plugin
  • [TH] Invitation
    [TH] Invitation
    Allow users to invite new members
  • [TH] Bookmarks
    [TH] Bookmarks
    Allow your users to mark threads, posts, and other content that they'd like to view later.

Latest updates

1. Separate settings to display the popular topics and cut off time limit.

What 's new in this version? Separate settings to display the popular topics, sidebar and forum...

Latest reviews

A must for all communities, thank you for this plugin, excellent and fast supporting. This is my best one!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Many thanks for your rating and review sir.
Great addon, my members love it! I received excellent support from the developer wang, working perfect in xenforo 1.5.4.
good job!
Thanks!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Many thanks for your rating sir.