[TH] Page Comments - Add a comment system to pages
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Updates Duration:
- 12 months, $10 updates
- Visible Branding:
- Yes, but removable with payment
This add-on feature will add a fully Ajax and bb code & smiley editor comment system for your pages.
- Flexibility: Comments can be enabled/disabled on a page per page basis. When adding/editing a page, under the Edit option you will see a new option added: Enable Comments (By default it is set to be disabled).
- Comment Length: Comment messages have a maximum length limit set at the mod settings in the ACP. (Staff is excluded from this limit.
- Pagination: Here you can set how many comments would you like to display per page.
- Recent Activity: All comments made in pages will appear in the Recent Activity list. Only users who have permissions to view the pages will be able to view them.
- Tagging Integration: Users can tag each other in comments. Then tagged users will receive an alert.
- Daily Limit: A daily limit on how many comments users can make is available as group permission.
- Moderation Queue: You can set it for users of a group(s) to be moderated when they comment in pages.
- Report Integration: Users can report comments.
- Edit: Users can edit their own comments and/or all comments depending on their permissions.
- Delete: Users can delete their own comments and/or all comments depending on their permissions. Deleting can be done soft and hard. Soft deleted posts can be restored again.
- Time limit: A time limit on editing/deleting own comments is available.
- View IP: Users with the permissions to view the IPs, will be able to look up the IPs of commenters in comments as well.
- Like Integration: Page comments can be liked by users with the appropriate permissions. The commenters will receive an alert when one of their comments(s) have been liked.
- Social Media Integration: A link to share the page comments to social medias like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Google Plus etc is available as well.
- User Ignore: Users will not see the comments of those that they are ignoring.
- Inline Moderation. You can delete, undelete, approve and un-approve mass comments through the inline moderation tool.
If you have any questions regarding this add-on feature please do not hesitate to ask in the discussion thread.
We hope the following screenshots will give an insight into how [TH] Page Comments can benefit your community:
[TH] Page Comments 1.0.1b
Add a comment system for pages