• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[TH] Navigation Manager

[TH] Navigation Manager 1.0.8 Patch 1

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Compatible XF 1.x versions
1.4, 1.5
Additional requirements
PHP 5.3.0+
License
https://www.themehouse.com/legal/licenses/premium-products
Updates duration
12 months, $10 updates
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
[TH] Navigation Manager - Add your own navigation links easily

Description

This add-on allows you to easily add/customize navigation links.

Features

• Add your own navigation links
  • Allow only certain user groups to view navigation links
Notes:
  • By default it hides the standard 'Forums' & 'Members' navigation items and adds the links with the navigation manager. This will cause some add-on links to not display properly, however, you can either add them in yourself, or you can uncheck the options to remove the default links in the Navigation options, and remove the links from the nav manager.
Questions?

If you have any questions regarding this add-on feature please do not hesitate to ask in the discussion thread.

We hope the following screenshots will give an insight into how [TH] Navigation Manager can benefit your community:

3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg
Author
ThemeHouse
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

Latest updates

1. 1.0.8 Patch 1

Fixed issue with mark threads read as root link

Latest reviews

I use this to manage our navigation bar it's easy to add links and customize current ones wanted to change forums text and used this add-on and was able to change it. I've never had any issues with theme house anytime I have a question I can open a ticket or post in the discussions and within minutes of get a reply. Keep it up Theme House :)
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for your kind review. Please continue enjoying [TH] Navigation Manager and let us know if you have any further questions.
Its a good addon, nice features, but support is not so good , questions are not always answered, and answers are not always helpful, thanks anyway. I have removed this addon before, now I'm thinking to try it again.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you very much for your review. I would be happy to help you with your questions, we sometimes get a lot but we aim to get to everyone. If you need support right away we recommend using the ticket system at audentio.com.
As usual, another great quality product from those that brought you UI.X. Seriously, up till now editing and styling the navbar was a pain, but I've pushed this addon to its limits and I really like what I see. Recommended to all!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you very very much buddy!