1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TH] Navigation Manager 1.0.8 Patch 1

Add your own navigation links easily

1. ThemeHouse
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    PHP 5.3.0+
    Updates Duration:
    12 months, $10 updates
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    [TH] Navigation Manager - A ThemeHouse add-on, enhancing your community experience.

This add-on allows you to easily add/customize navigation links.

• Add your own navigation links
    • Allow only certain user groups to view navigation links
    • By default it hides the standard 'Forums' & 'Members' navigation items and adds the links with the navigation manager. This will cause some add-on links to not display properly, however, you can either add them in yourself, or you can uncheck the options to remove the default links in the Navigation options, and remove the links from the nav manager.

If you have any questions regarding this add-on feature please do not hesitate to ask in the discussion thread.

We hope the following screenshots will give an insight into how [TH] Navigation Manager can benefit your community:

3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg
    THLove, andret, Alfa1 and 1 other person like this.

Recent Updates

1. 1.0.8 Patch 1

Recent Reviews

1. sami simo
    sami simo
    Version: 1.0.8 Patch 1
    Its a good addon, nice features, but support is not so good , questions are not always answered, and answers are not always helpful, thanks anyway. I have removed this addon before, now I'm thinking to try it again.
    1. ThemeHouse
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much for your review. I would be happy to help you with your questions, we sometimes get a lot but we aim to get to everyone. If you need support right away we recommend using the ticket system at audentio.com.
  2. The Dark Wizard
    The Dark Wizard
    Version: 1.0.8 Patch 1
    As usual, another great quality product from those that brought you UI.X. Seriously, up till now editing and styling the navbar was a pain, but I've pushed this addon to its limits and I really like what I see. Recommended to all!
    1. ThemeHouse
      Author's Response
      Thank you very very much buddy!