- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4
This add-on adds the ability to have multiple dependent drop-down menus for a single custom field.
When creating choices for a drop down menu custom field, different levels can be indicated using the pipe (|) character in the text of choice field (e.g., "Food|Banana"). In this example, this will then create two drop-down menus with "Food" in the first drop-down and "Banana" in the second (if "Food" is selected).
This add-on works with the following custom field types:
- Custom User Fields
- Custom Resource Fields (requires XenForo Resource Manager)
- Custom Thread Fields (requires [TH] Custom Fields )
- Custom Post Fields (requires [TH] Custom Post Fields )
- Custom Social Forum Fields (requires [TH] Custom Fields )