- Compatible XF Versions:
- Updates Duration:
- An active subscription is required to access premium features
- Visible Branding:
- Yes, but removable with payment
This add-on adds the ability to have multiple dependent drop-down menus for a single custom field.
When creating choices for a drop down menu custom field, different levels can be indicated using the pipe (|) character in the text of choice field (e.g., "Food|Banana"). In this example, this will then create two drop-down menus with "Food" in the first drop-down and "Banana" in the second (if "Food" is selected).
This add-on works with the following custom field types:
- Custom User Fields
- Custom Resource Fields (requires XenForo Resource Manager)
- Custom Thread Fields (requires Custom Fields by Waindigo)
- Custom Post Fields (requires Custom Post Fields by Waindigo)
- Custom Social Forum Fields (requires Custom Fields by Waindigo)
Alternatively, by purchasing a subscription at waindigo.org and installing the Install and Upgrade by Waindigo add-on, you can also completely remove all branding and activate any premium features on all your add-ons. You can also remove all branding and get the premium features for this add-on if you make a significant contribution to this add-on in any way.
This add-on would not have been possible without the incredibly generous contributions of sbj, our premium members, and the commercial site owners who have kindly donated. Big thanks also goes to those who have helped others in the discussion thread, liked and reviewed this add-on.
[TH] Multiple Choice Fields 1.0.1
Have multiple dependent drop-down menus under a single custom field.