• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[TH] Monetize: Thread Association

Unmaintained [TH] Monetize: Thread Association 1.0.0 Patch 1

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
1.4, 1.5
Additional requirements
[TH] Monetize: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ad-monetize-responsive-fully-featured-advertisement-manager.4079/
License
https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
What does this add-on do?
This add-on will allow you to perform one of the following actions on a thread when an advertisement associated with it is deleted, expires, or is disabled:

• None
  • Hard Delete
  • Soft Delete

Author
ThemeHouse
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

• [TH] Reactions
    [TH] Reactions
    Allow your users to show how they feel about a post with just a click
  • [TH] Pin Posts
    [TH] Pin Posts
    Pin interesting posts to the top of the page
  • [TH] DataTables BB Code
    [TH] DataTables BB Code
    Add BB code to create DataTables and use the powerful DataTables jQuery plugin
  • [TH] Invitation
    [TH] Invitation
    Allow users to invite new members
  • [TH] Bookmarks
    [TH] Bookmarks
    Allow your users to mark threads, posts, and other content that they'd like to view later.

Latest updates

1. 1.0.0 Patch 1

Fixed issue with missing associated thread field

Latest reviews

I requested this feature for the [AD] Monetize add-on. It was the first contact I had with Mike, Jake and Audentio. I`m more than satisfied with the result. Mike did not only ask what I wanted but made some good suggestions and really thought about things. They worked very fast and all my questions have been answered in a friendly and competent way. I hope we can do more great stuff together.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for supporting the development of this project, we're happy we were able to build what you needed! :) You have been an absolute pleasure to work with.