1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [TH] Mandatory Fields by ThemeHouse 1.0.2a

Forces members to fill in the fields your site requires.

1. ThemeHouse
    Compatible XF Versions:
    License:
    https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
    What does this add-on do?
    This add-on gives you the ability to force your members profiles to have the information you require:
    • Members directed to easy to complete form with only the required fields present;
    • Creating a new mandatory custom user field will force all users to enter this upon there next log-in;
    • Includes options to include core fields, 'Custom Title', 'Location', 'Occuptation' and 'Home page';
    • Cron entry to scan for users who have empty mandatory fields on their profile;

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Images

1. MandFields1.png
    2. MandFields2.png
    Robru and MasterPiece like this.

Recent Reviews

1. dvsDave
    dvsDave
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1a
    Very useful add-on. And Waindigo is very responsive about getting bugs fixed!
  2. ray6
    ray6
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_FUNCTION - library/Waindigo/Listener/InitDependencies/20140101.php:245

what is this error ??
    1. ThemeHouse
      Author's Response
      If you post the full error message in the discussion forum I will address the issue, thanks.
  3. sinucello
    sinucello
    5/5,
    The feature this add-on provides is very important to us and critical for our decision to move from vB to xf. It`s a refreshing joy to work with such a reliable and qualified coder and such a great community.
  4. geminiusa
    geminiusa
    5/5,
    Perfect solution for what i needed. You have to be a mind reader.
    1. ThemeHouse
      Author's Response
      I'm not a mind reader but I could make an add-on for that ;)