[TH] Mailing List - A ThemeHouse add-on, enhancing your community experience.
- Compatible XF Versions:
- Additional Requirements:
- the PHP cURL extension is required
- Updates Duration:
- 12 months, $25 updates
- Visible Branding:
- Yes, but removable with payment
This is a new newsletter add-on that brings integration of MailChimp and Constant Contact, making the information within your XenForo database available at your fingertips for use within newsletters such as: usernames, birthdays, even information from custom fields. It was also built to be modular and very easy to extend to support any newsletter service you'd like!
- MailChimp & Constant Contact: Supported right out of the box
- Modular build: Allows expansion to support other mailing list or newsletter service
- Fully Synced: Sync information from your database to the newsletter service, defined on a per campaign basis, allowing all information within your XenForo database including custom fields to be selected
- Up To Date: Email updates and changes are automatically synced with the newsletter service
- Selective: Campaigns can be selected at registration
- Opt in or out, it's all good: Users can easily subscribe/unsubscribe from the accounts section of your forum
- Integrate to the max: Fetch existing users from a newsletter service and sync with your XenForo install
- Custom newsletters: Highly customizable and multiple ones can be made for any occasion
- XenForo template system: Newsletters utilize the XenForo template system so creating and modifying newsletters is extremely easy and includes all XenForo variables as well as all style properties
- Inherit styling: Choose the style of a newsletter on the fly and styling will inherit into the newsletter
- Easily extendable: Dynamic options system for newsletters so developers may easily extend it
- Fetching existing users from a newsletter service and synching them with your XenForo install should only be done upon initial install of the add-on
We’ve made newsletter sign up as quick and easy as possible, information already available within your XenForo database does not need to be re-entered, users do not need to leave your website and information syncing from an existing newsletter service does the hard work so you don’t have to.
- Previous license holders of 'HTML Newsletter Generator' by 'BamaStangGuy' will be receiving a significant discount. An email will be sent to all previous license holders. If you do not receive an email and are a previous license holder, please contact us immediately!
If you have any questions regarding this add-on feature please do not hesitate to ask in the discussion thread.
We hope the following screenshots will give an insight into how [TH] Mailing List can benefit your community:
[TH] Mailing List 1.1.1
Allow users to easily and seamlessly join your mailing lists as well as create custom newsletters.