1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [TH] Library 1.4.0

Adds the Library node type, with the ability for users to add multi-page, BB-code articles.

1. ThemeHouse
    Compatible XF Versions:
    License:
    https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
    What does this add-on do?
    This add-on adds a new Library node type, within which it is possible for users to create articles. Articles can be made up of multiple pages, which can be formatted using BB-code.

Library nodes can also contain other nodes, such as categories, forums, pages or other libraries. This add-on also support the Nodes As Tabs add-on to allow Library nodes to be set as tabs.

This add-on also works well with Custom Fields by ThemeHouse and includes a custom field for linking articles to a discussion thread when both add-ons are installed.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Images

1. library-scr-0.jpg
    2. library-scr-2.jpg
    3. library-scr-3.jpg
    4. library-scr-0.jpg

Recent Reviews

1. Shiro
    Shiro
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.10
    I use this addon to power the articles section of my community. It works exactly as expected, and is a wonderful addon that my members enjoy using. There's so many uses for this addon and it works great.
  2. kontrabass
    kontrabass
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.9
    Whew. A late-night lifesaver, so much easier to do user FAQ's and such with good ol' BBcode.
  3. ray6
    ray6
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.9
    amazing work, thank's
  4. Shiro
    Shiro
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.8a
    Love it!
  5. bobs409
    bobs409
    5/5,
    Another 5 star add on by Waindigo!

This is really great for many things. Articles, FAQ's, How to's, Tutorials, reference charts & material and on and on...

I'm having lots of fun with my copy. :)
  6. Lee
    Lee
    5/5,
    This is my first modification review. This is an excellent plug in with endless possibilities. Awesome work, as always.
  7. kailew
    kailew
    5/5,
    great
  8. xDealer
    xDealer
    5/5,
    nice!
  9. kipkip
    kipkip
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.6
    Thanks to a very nice add-on
  10. Iversia
    Iversia
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.6
    Excellent add-on! Thank you for upgrading it for 1.2.