1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TH] Join User Group 1.2.2d

Users can select to join a selection of user groups, with option to assign moderators for approval.

1. ThemeHouse
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    This add-on allows the administrator to set certain user groups as joinable. Users can then select which user groups they would like to join.

Moderators can be assigned to user groups, adding a requirement that all requests must be approved through the standard Moderation Queue. Moderators can also view a list of all users in their assigned group and select users to remove.

Add-on also includes VBulletin 3.6/3.7/3.8 importer script.

1. admin_panel1.png
    2. admin_panel2.png
    3. group_list.png
    4. join_request.png
    5. mod_queue.png
    6. jug.png

Recent Reviews

1. Floyd R Turbo
    Floyd R Turbo
    Version: 1.2.2c
    Thank you ThemeHouse for the very much needed overhaul of the addon. It never worked quite right for existing user groups but it does now, and they got rid of the duplicate groups on ACP making it more intuitive. It's really now what it always should have been. Thanks!!!
  2. Jim Kingsnorth
    Jim Kingsnorth
    Version: 1.2.1
    Seems to be working great! No errors for me on 1.5.5! I have been looking for something like this. Has everything I need
  3. Dadparvar
    Version: 1.2.0
    Needed add-on. Installed and worked as I wanted. Saved lots of time that I was losing to answer join email requests. Thanks.
  4. BamaStangGuy
    Version: 1.1.6
    This add-on does exactly what I need it to do and does so in an easy to setup way. Furthermore, thanks to Jon listening to the community, I can now use this with an easy to use brand free system.
  5. Slind
  6. BizBuzz
    I am thrilled with this add-on, it does exactly what it said it would do. And let me mention that it was a very easy installation. Bravo! Support rawks too! Thanks for helping us out with a fantastic product.
  7. Vilandra
    Installed without a problem, was easy to set up, and it works. Just what I needed :)
  8. oO5 Dynasty
    oO5 Dynasty
    Excellent support!!!
  9. Alteredd
    Version: 1.1.5
    Required add on after importing from PHPBB, works perfect.
  10. Abracadaniel
    Version: 1.1.4
    Doing exactly what we needed - forum sections request automatization.
    Huge thanks for giving our community this improvement.