1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [TH] Import Tools by ThemeHouse 1.0.1

Undo steps, skip steps and recover previous imports. Now you can import in several stages.

1. ThemeHouse
    Compatible XF Versions:
    License:
    https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
    What does this add-on do?
    This add-on adds a number of new options when performing an import from another forum software.

By allowing you to undo steps, skip steps and recover previous imports, and by skipping over any IDs that have previously been imported when you run a step more than once, this add-on makes debugging an importer or performing a staged import easier than ever.

This add-on is an advanced tool. Always backup before performing an import. It is also recommended to run a full test import first before completing an import for real.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    thomas1, Veer, Code Monkey and 4 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Version 1.0.1 released

Recent Reviews

1. Chris D
    Chris D
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    This has been useful, thanks Jon.
  2. japersonal
    japersonal
    5/5,
    Thanks a lot! :)
  3. Veer
    Veer
    5/5,
    Excellent add-on, I found it very useful to skip the steps I don't need to import and to avoid the duplicate content. Thank you very much.
  4. Mike Fara
    Mike Fara
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    This saved my site a recovery of 15,000+ posts from a bad import weeks after it took place.
  5. Code Monkey
    Code Monkey
    5/5,
    This works great and saves and admin from having to re-import everything before going live.
  6. snoopy5
    snoopy5
    5/5,
    that addon saved my life. I had a problem with one import from vb to xf and around 20% of the images were missing. With this add-on I just reran the import for attachments and everything is there again.
  7. Josiah
    Josiah
    5/5,
    Works great. Allowed me to re-import my attachments after I already imported my entire phpBB board over. Great time saver rather than wiping mySQL and root folder, just had to re-import again and skip every step until I got to the attachments!