[TH] Image Optimizer 1.0.0 Patch Level 2

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
Additional requirements
Kraken.io Account
License
https://www.themehouse.com/legal/licenses/premium-products
Updates duration
12 months; $15 yearly renewal (or indefinitely with active subscription)
Visible branding
Yes, but removable without payment

Image Optimizer
Automatically optimize any image uploaded to your forum. Compress your photos to save storage space and bandwidth and improve your website's load time. (Currently requires Kraken, but will add support for more image optimization services soon.)

General Features
  • Optimize any image on your forum
  • Optimize all images uploaded or optimize images via cron
Please be sure that you have an active subscription on kraken.io before purchasing this product!

Free Branding Removal
This add-on does include branding but it can easily be removed for free! More information on how to remove the branding can be found here.

Author
ThemeHouse
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

Latest updates

1. Version 1.0.0 Patch Level 2 Release

Bugs Fixed: Fixed the issue that caused the attachment_manager.js to be loaded
  2. Version 1.0.0 Patch Level 1 Released

Bugs Fixed: Previously optimized images will cause a 404

Latest reviews

For the moment my forum doesn't have a lot of images but I think this add-on is a good thing for those who have a lot of images. I plan to use it later and I recommend it !
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Even with just a few images this thing is built to work! Continue enjoying it! Thanks for the kind review as well!
Installed on a forum with about 500.000 posts and many images included in postings, works seamlessly - thank you!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
So glad to hear that you are enjoying this product as we are glad to hear it worked that fast with that many images. Thank you so much for the review as well!