• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[TH] Ignore New Posts

Unmaintained [TH] Ignore New Posts 1.2.1a

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
License
https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
What does this add-on do?
This add-on displays a list of forums on the Accounts page that a user has permissions to access, and allows them to select the ones they DON'T want to see in New Posts (or What's New in XenForo 1.1 and below).

This is especially handy for those off-topic forums that can generate a lot of chatter and fill up New Posts with content that isn't related to the site.

The list of forums can also be limited to a subset of forums in the Admin Control Panel options for this add-on.

Additionally, there is an option to remove threads created by certain users from the New Posts page for all users.

Author
ThemeHouse
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 14 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

Latest updates

1. Version 1.2.1a released

Bug fixes: Fixes bug that Unread Post Counter indicator always shows as 0.
  2. Version 1.2.1 released

New features: Added support for Unread Post Count.
  3. Version 1.2.0a released

Bug fixes: Fixes bug that navigation tab is not selected in account screen. Fixes bug that...

Latest reviews

Excellent - worked like a charm
Nice and superb!
Yes, yes, definitely a must for large forums.
A must have for big forums. Thanks!
Great!
D
  • Deleted member
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.2.0
Very nice mod well done
Already a great resource, extended for me by Waindigo at a very reasonable price, and is now exactly what I needed.
Bravo!
Very easy to use and a must have feature.
My users would have my hide if I wasn't able to provide something like this. It's something I've used since the early vB 3.x days. Indispensable in my book.
great release, exactly what we needed