• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[TH] Ignore More

[TH] Ignore More 1.1.0c

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Compatible XF 1.x versions
1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
License
https://www.themehouse.com/legal/licenses/premium-products
Updates duration
12 months, $5 updates
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
[TH] Ignore More - Allow users to ignore threads or forums

Description

This add-on adds the ability for users to ignore threads and forums.

Features

• Ignore individual threads on:
    • News feed
    • Forum list
    • Thread list
  • Access a list of all ignored forums/threads in one place
  • Easily change ignore settings in one place
Questions?

If you have any questions regarding this add-on feature please do not hesitate to ask in the discussion thread.

We hope the following screenshots will give an insight into how [TH] Ignore More can benefit your community:

upload_2014-6-30_17-29-4.png upload_2014-6-30_17-28-35.png upload_2014-6-30_17-28-54.png upload_2014-6-30_17-29-42.png ignoremoreACP.png
Author
ThemeHouse
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

Latest updates

1. Version 1.1.0c Released

Bugs Fixed Remove query to fetch ignored content if user is not logged in.
  2. Version 1.1.0b Released

Bugs Fixed Fixed pagination showing up when not needed. Fixed missing title attribute. Fixed...
  3. Version 1.1.0a Released

Enhancement: Now supports 'new posts' sidebar block

Latest reviews

Great add on, adds functionality that should be stock. Great support, as well! Thanks for everything!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thanks so much for the review, glad that everything is working well with the add-on itself. If you have any issues or suggestions, let us know.
Not sure how I missed this add-on in the past, but it is something I have wanted for my forum for a long time. Just installed and it seems to work great!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Outstanding, thank you so much for the review! If you have any issues or suggestions, let us know!
Great addon with great support. I reported an issue and it was fixed within a timely matter. My members really like this as well!
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thanks for the review, glad everything is working well for you now. Let us know if you have any issues or suggestions :)