2.0, 2.1
License
https://www.themehouse.com/legal/licenses/premium-products
Updates duration
12 months, $5 updates
Visible branding
No

Giphy
Let the fun begin with GIFs! Giphy from ThemeHouse unites XenForo 2 and Giphy the popular library of animated GIFs for every occasion. Includes content rating filters and potential for endless fun.

Administrator Features
  • Choose between two different Giphy search styles
  • Seamless integration
  • Use an image or Font Awesome icons
  • Set the rating for which GIF's can be seen when searching in the search bar using the content rating filter
User Features
  • Add character to your post with a GIF
  • Use of the popular library of animated GIFs from Giphy

We offer this add-on for XenForo 1. Click here to view it!

Do you want to further enhance your forum? Here are some of the ways we can help!

Author
ThemeHouse
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

Latest updates

1. Version 1.0.3 Patch Level 1 released!

Changes: Added a visual indicator to the search result pane when no results were found...
  2. Version 1.0.3 Released

Enhancements: Now shows "Powered by Giphy" on modal to conform with Giphy's guidelines Now...
  3. Version 1.0.2 released

Bugs Fixed: Giphy icon would show if API key hasn't been set, resulting in errors being...

Latest reviews

Very useful plugin. Work's very well and super easy to install (have instructions). You just need to have a API from Giphy and that's it.

A nice button in the Editor shows up and then, you can search any gif. Very easy.

Was my first buy on ThemeHouse and everything there looks so much professional. Much more professional than XenForo for example.

I can vouch for ThemeHouse services, you really can trust this guys.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you! We are glad it was easy to install and works well for you!
Works just fine for use on my forum giving users more options to respond to messages, quite possibly in a way that they're already used to (Facebook, etc.).
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Nice to hear that you and your users are enjoying Giphy! Thanks so much for the kind review and feedback as well! :)
This add-on allows the integration of Giphy, it's very convenient to add elements to your forum. I recommend it !
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Agreed GERINO, you can't go wrong with adding Giphy to your forums! Thanks for the feedback and let us know if we can be of help with anything!