1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TH] Forum List Tabs 1.0.3

Separate your forum categories into tabbed lists.

1. ThemeHouse
    Compatible XF Versions:
    License:
    http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
    Updates Duration:
    An active subscription is required to access premium features
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This add-on adds the option for your users to group your forum categories into tabs in the main forum list.

For a contribution of any amount, you may install the add-on on a commercial site, and no additional add-ons are required to be installed. You can even use CSS or Javascript to hide the copyright notice.

[​IMG]

Alternatively, by purchasing a subscription at waindigo.org and installing the Install and Upgrade by Waindigo add-on, you can also completely remove all branding and activate any premium features on all your add-ons. You can also remove all branding and get the premium features for this add-on if you make a significant contribution to this add-on in any way.

This add-on would not have been possible without the incredibly generous contributions of HenrikHansen, Robbo, Smiggy, our premium members, and the commercial site owners who have kindly donated. Big thanks also goes to those who have helped others in the discussion thread, liked and reviewed this add-on.
    Related Resources:
    Install and Upgrade by Waindigo

Images

1. ForumListTabs.png
    2. admin.png
    3. forumview.png
    4. options.png
    ManuTdi, nukedi, BioRage and 14 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Version 1.0.3 released
  2. Version 1.0.2 updated
  3. Version 1.0.2 released

Recent Reviews

1. ogirginc
    ogirginc
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Great for users who like to have an option!
  2. billybatz9
    billybatz9
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    This makes the forum look nicer and shorter. Love it.
  3. nukedi
    nukedi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Thanks for sharing..
  4. Ross Hardy
    Ross Hardy
    5/5,
    I love the resource. However on my forums, the "shoutbox" keeps jumping above the category tabs, which I really don't want. Any way to fix this? Simple CSS or code edit?
  5. Robert F Schmitz
    Robert F Schmitz
    5/5,
    Works wonderfully! Thanks. Like the toggle option for folks to decide their view choice.
  6. Dynasty
    Dynasty
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Works flawlessly in 1.2 as well!
  7. TsinJu
    TsinJu
    5/5,
    Very helpful Addon.
  8. kkm323
    kkm323
    5/5,
    very nice mod, I will consider using it...
    thanks a lot
  9. HenrikHansen
    HenrikHansen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0b
    Nice and stable, turns you forumlist into nice tabs that easily gives overview to users, also makes it more easy to fit you homepages into smaller screens.
  10. 0xym0r0n
    0xym0r0n
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0a
    Wish I could have a main layout+tabs for selected forums but this works nicely. Turns a mile long forum into an easily navigated forum