• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[TH] Font Awesome BBCode

[TH] Font Awesome BBCode 1.0.0 Alpha 3

No permission to download
Font Awesome used in posts? Done.
Compatible XF 1.x versions
1.4, 1.5
License
You may not redistribute the files in whole or in part. You may not rent, lease, loan, sub-license, sell, assign, pledge, or transfer the files in any form without prior consent.
Visible branding
No
Font Awesome BBCode

A simple BBCode addition to allow the use of Font Awesome within posts.

• All 519 Font Awesome icons included...
  • Control color, size, etc...
  • Works in conversations...
  • Great for Wiki's, Guides, FAQ's...

Help Page

fahelppage.png

Toolbar

Screenshot_1.png

Font Awesome Choices
fascroll.gif

Rich Text Editor
fainsert3.png

BBCode Editor
fainsert3.5.png

End Result

fainsert4.png

Author
ThemeHouse
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
3.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

Latest updates

1. 1.0.0 Alpha 3 - Support for FontAwesome 4.4.0

Updated to support all of the new icons included in FontAwesome 4.4.0

Latest reviews

it seems that when I install this addon without the UI.X Addon, it does not work. Please explain why this is so?
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Hello, we just had two people test this on UI.X and found no issues at all. Try reinstalling the add-on to see if your issues continue. If they do, post it down in the add-on thread discussion so we can view the errors you're experiencing.

If you'd like, provide a link to your board so we can test it out.
It's pretty good. However it would be nice if there was another listing way (with icons only), or even a way to search icons as it's not really easy to add them.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thanks for your feedback, makes a lot of sense, definitely. Will add it to our list.
there are some icons i can't see. i can see only the names. also the button in editor , when mouse over, it's get white. When you fix this, i'll gave 5stars. :-D
Thank you in advance and cheers.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
I've looked into this and am not able to replicate it. Would you mind sending a PM to @Jake B. with a site URL?