1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TH] Font Awesome BBCode 1.0.0 Alpha 3

Font Awesome used in posts? Done.

1. ThemeHouse
    Compatible XF Versions:
    License:
    You may not redistribute the files in whole or in part. You may not rent, lease, loan, sub-license, sell, assign, pledge, or transfer the files in any form without prior consent.
    Visible Branding:
    No
    Font Awesome BBCode

A simple BBCode addition to allow the use of Font Awesome within posts.

• All 519 Font Awesome icons included...
    • Control color, size, etc...
    • Works in conversations...
    • Great for Wiki's, Guides, FAQ's...

Help Page

fahelppage.png

Toolbar

Screenshot_1.png

Font Awesome Choices
    fascroll.gif

Rich Text Editor
    fainsert3.png

BBCode Editor
    fainsert3.5.png

End Result

fainsert4.png

Recent Updates

1. 1.0.0 Alpha 3 - Support for FontAwesome 4.4.0

Recent Reviews

1. Firestar311
    Firestar311
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.0 Alpha 3
    it seems that when I install this addon without the UI.X Addon, it does not work. Please explain why this is so?
    1. ThemeHouse
      Author's Response
      Hello, we just had two people test this on UI.X and found no issues at all. Try reinstalling the add-on to see if your issues continue. If they do, post it down in the add-on thread discussion so we can view the errors you're experiencing.

If you'd like, provide a link to your board so we can test it out.
  2. mauzao9
    mauzao9
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0 Alpha 3
    It's pretty good. However it would be nice if there was another listing way (with icons only), or even a way to search icons as it's not really easy to add them.
    1. ThemeHouse
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your feedback, makes a lot of sense, definitely. Will add it to our list.
  3. iorG19
    iorG19
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.0 Alpha2 A
    there are some icons i can't see. i can see only the names. also the button in editor , when mouse over, it's get white. When you fix this, i'll gave 5stars. :-D
    Thank you in advance and cheers.
    1. ThemeHouse
      Author's Response
      I've looked into this and am not able to replicate it. Would you mind sending a PM to @Jake B. with a site URL?