• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[TH] Extend Post Ratings

Unmaintained [TH] Extend Post Ratings 1.0.3

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
1.4, 1.5
Additional requirements
Post Ratings by Luke Foreman
License
https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
What does this add-on do?
Allows you to see the ratings a user has given / received. You can see it in use at The Admin Zone

After you install this add-on you will need to go into your AdminCP => Tools => Rebuild Caches and "Rebuild Likes Cache" as XenForo does not store the number of likes you have given, and I had to create this functionality.

Author
ThemeHouse
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.75 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

Latest updates

1. 1.0.3

This update includes the following fixes: Disabled ratings no longer show up as tabs classes...
  2. 1.0.2

Post Ratings Statistics page. After you update to this version you will need to go into your...

Latest reviews

Awesome addon, I hope luke finds the time and is willing to include this amazing feature in his addon himself, with the help of Jake B. I haven't had any issues with this extension so far
This is one of those addons that should be the part of xenforo, it's really great and works without any issues. Thank you Jake so much, rated 5 stars!
Really like this addon - something that I think should be part of the original addon. Now I'd like to see some more expansion as per Sheldon's suggestions.
This is a must have for the post ratings add-on. Thank you, Jake B. for making it and releasing it here, it's nice being able to see everything in one place.