1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [TH] Extend Post Ratings 1.0.3

Add some extra functionality to Post Ratings by Luke Foreman

1. ThemeHouse
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    Post Ratings by Luke Foreman
    License:
    https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
    What does this add-on do?
    Allows you to see the ratings a user has given / received. You can see it in use at The Admin Zone

After you install this add-on you will need to go into your AdminCP => Tools => Rebuild Caches and "Rebuild Likes Cache" as XenForo does not store the number of likes you have given, and I had to create this functionality.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Alien, Matthew S, IPF and 5 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. 1.0.3
  2. 1.0.2

Recent Reviews

1. Epi
    Epi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Awesome addon, I hope luke finds the time and is willing to include this amazing feature in his addon himself, with the help of Jake B. I haven't had any issues with this extension so far
  2. imspot
    imspot
    5/5,
    This is one of those addons that should be the part of xenforo, it's really great and works without any issues. Thank you Jake so much, rated 5 stars!
  3. Lisa
    Lisa
    4/5,
    Really like this addon - something that I think should be part of the original addon. Now I'd like to see some more expansion as per Sheldon's suggestions.
  4. PaulK
    PaulK
    5/5,
    This is a must have for the post ratings add-on. Thank you, Jake B. for making it and releasing it here, it's nice being able to see everything in one place.