1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [TH] Custom Fields 2.1.1

Add custom fields to threads, posts, resources and articles, and do more with custom user fields.

1. ThemeHouse
    Compatible XF Versions:
    License:
    https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
    What does this add-on do?
    This add-on extends the core Custom User Fields functionality and adds custom fields to other areas of XenForo and other add-ons.
    The following features of this add-on are discussed in more detail in these additional resources:
    This add-on also works in conjunction with Custom Post Fields by ThemeHouse to add the ability to create Custom Post Fields in posts and library article pages.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Images

1. Create New Field - Admin CP - XenForo 2.png
    2. Create New Field - Admin CP - XenForo.png
    3. Create Thread - XenForo.png
    4. Custom Thread Fields - Admin CP - XenForo.png
    5. Edit Field- Multi-line text box - Admin CP - XenForo.png
    6. Edit Field- Single-line text box example - Admin CP - XenForo.png
    7. Edit Forum- Main Forum - Admin CP - XenForo 2.png
    8. Edit Forum- Main Forum - Admin CP - XenForo.png
    9. Test Thread - XenForo 2.png
    10. Test Thread - XenForo.png

Recent Reviews

1. Galaxy98
    Galaxy98
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.1
    Great and useful add-on...but how to show the custom field in search results page like forum view ?
  2. otto
    otto
    1/5,
    Version: 2.1.0d
    Horrible...

if you like to deinstall it.
    Please be aware to make a database backup bevore you deinstall this add-on - otherwise you have a high chance to crash your xenforo resource manager tables!
    After backup, deinstall this add-on and reimport only the resource manager tables.

So you can fix this without losing your data.

You can also read more about this unsolved problem in old postings in the diskussion thread from 11/2014... :-(
    1. ThemeHouse
      Author's Response
      Hi there, have you tried again recently? We haven't heard anyone with the same issue.
  3. Kosuki07
    Kosuki07
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0d
    Great Product, Wish I could make the fields manditory, still a great product, I would pay for this product. I think this product has the potential to be expanded on as well.
  4. daudet
    daudet
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0c
    Sir I would like to Thank You for an absolutely Brilliant Product ! I have just started using it but I see so much potential. Your product is truly unique. I bought a competitors recently and was met with much disappointment. I will do whatever I can to promote you!

Five Stars is an understatement if anything!
  5. sbj
    sbj
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0c
    The new updates of this add-on are so awesome. My dreams become true and now my forum can be opened. This add-on is so powerful, that you can create a library. Like now you can "tag" with several custom fields each thread and make an archive. So people can find easily with the new updates all threads they want (alphabetical order). For example, let's say you have a computer forum. And in some section you have threads about selling computer parts. Now when you use the custom fields and add to all threads the correct fields, people can find with 1 click what they need. Like a custom field: Graphics>Radeon>290x>4gb>"brand name". Now, I can find all threads where this graphic card is for sale when I use the dropdown search.
    The possibilities are infinite. Any kind of forum can build now a user-friendly system.

Check out the "Multiple Choice Fields by Waindigo" for THE dream combo.

Thank you Waindigo (Jon) for expanding this add-on for me. All users, please make a donation for Waindigo because his add-ons are awesome and free.
  6. JulianD
    JulianD
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.8a
    This is one of the most useful addons for XenForo. It lets you create completely different communities for different uses.

Thank you very much for your effort creating this addon.
  7. Stormlilly
    Stormlilly
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.6b
    An essential Add-on, very useful to our community!
  8. 5fyf
    5fyf
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.3
    I'm speechless, the addon is great
  9. kontrabass
    kontrabass
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.3
    Very pleased with the development of this addon. Using it in our Classifieds forums where users can now search using the quicksearch menu for item characteristics such as location, strings, frets, price, and much more. And ad posters can now edit any of their own custom fields (for example if they want to change the price of a listed item). Fantastic!
  10. geminiusa
    geminiusa
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.2
    Never knew this existed until i downloaded the required fields. Should be a combined add on as they should both be installed together, great work as always. These options should be default in a new install.