- Resolved an issue that would prevent cover cache rebuilds when [TH] Image Optimizer was installed
- Resolved an issue that would show empty categories on the preset selector.
- Resolved an issue that would leave cover preset and preset category phrases undeleted on uninstall.
- Resolved an issue that would always queue covers for moderation under certain circumstances.
- Profile cover changes are now logged to the ACP user change log.
- Covers can now be used as open graph images (enable in add-on options).
- Improvements made to the cover image position functionality for touchscreen-based devices
- Fixed an issue that caused a convert
NULL to integer [content_id]error
- Fixed an issue with moderator cover editing which associates moderator IP with user account
- Fixed missing
- Fixed an issue that caused the save button to be grayed out when uploading a profile cover image
- Improvements made to the cover preset selector
- Added approval queue functionality that moderates user covers which will need to be approved/disapproved in the approval queue
- Improvements made to the existing permissions for threads, resources, and profiles
- Added preset categories
- Removed double save process when creating cover presets
- Cover preset titles will now become phrases
- Added Image Optimizer support
- Permissions not always being respected.
- Phrase "thcovers_style_x_cover_image" is missing.
- Phrase "thcovers_preset_x_cover_image" is missing.
- Modify cover image via AdminCP only shows a blank modal window.
- "Please enter a valid value" error when entering a display order that is not a multiple of 10.
- Phrase "thcovers_xs_y_cover" is missing.
- member_macros template modification not compatible with [XFA] Roster bug.
- Accessed unknown getter 'thcovers_cover_styling' bug.
- Only super admins can access Cover Presets, but all admins can access Covers options.
This is an important security update. Please update as soon as possible.
- Resolved an exploit that would allow you to chose a cover preset for arbitrary content types regardless of permissions.
- Fixed an issue that would not delete any covers in the cover browser when attempting to delete multiple covers.
- Fixed an "setupDefaultCover() must be an instance of XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity" issue.
- Fixed an issue that would disregard file size limitation when downloading covers from URLs.
- Fixed the empty container when viewing the cover browser with no images.
- The cover browser now links to the correct thread.
- Fixed broken phrases.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent cover positioning from being saved.
- Covers are now deletable, even if the related content cannot be found.
- Cover presets can now be quick-toggled in the ACP.
- Added install & upgrade meta-data.
- Removed some hardcoded phrases and replaced them with XenForo phrases.
- Assorted permission issues were resolved.
- Active toggles have been added to the cover preset ACP list.
- A few missing phrases have been added.
- Assorted styling improvements.