[TH] Covers

[TH] Covers 1.0.0 Patch Level 4

No permission to buy ($25.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
License
https://www.themehouse.com/legal/licenses/premium-products
Updates duration
12 months; $15 yearly renewal (or indefinitely with active subscription)
Visible branding
Yes, but removable without payment

Covers
Give your users the ability to customize their experience by setting cover images at various locations throughout your forum. Create a personal experience for your users to keep them engaged while still having control.
Administrator Features
  • Support for static images, animated images, and colors
  • Establish presets and default presets for content types
  • Control size of uploaded images
  • Ensure covers are properly displayed with full cropping
  • Set up permissions including who can see covers, use covers on which resource types, edit covers, upload covers images from their computer or download from URL, position cover images, style cover images, use cover presets, delete their own covers
  • Option to remove “last seen”, “user title”, and “user banners” from user profiles with cover
  • Filter cover list, content type, user, last edit date
  • Quick delete covers
  • Link directly to content with cover
  • Edit covers in the ACP where you can view cover information, modify/delete an image, realign an image, apply styling, and replace a preset or delete
  • View cover information included content type and name, user who created cover, last edit date, and applied styling
User Features
  • Select images or colors for profile pages, threads, and resources
  • Use presets configured by the administrator or select images from their computer or by URL
  • Style cover image with a background color
  • Reposition cover image for better alignment
Free Branding Removal
This add-on does include branding but it can easily be removed for free! More information on how to remove the branding can be found here.

Author
ThemeHouse
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

Latest updates

1. Version 1.0.0 Patch Level 4 released!

Bugs fixed: Fixed a javascript error in relation to the covers positioning script. The cover...
  2. Version 1.0.0 Patch Level 3 Released

Bug fixes: Removed some hardcoded phrases and replaced them with XenForo phrases. Assorted...
  3. 1.0.0 Patch Level 2 - Security Release

Bugs Fixed: Fixed a security vulnerability that allowed anyone with permissions to modify own...

Latest reviews

I bought it, I installed it on the website and wow this is amazing, it fits perfectly with what I want and is very easy to understand in configuration adjustments. maybe the support of the cover (video) with the mp4 extension or other will be even more interesting :)
good job, look forward to other surprises
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
So glad to hear that you are happy with this add-on as we have many other improvements that we are planning on adding to this add-on. Thank you also for the suggestions as we will take them into consideration! Enjoy!
I've used every cover type add-on developers have output since XF's inception (yes, that long), and this is by far the simplest, mature version I have used. It just works, works well with other styles, and user love it. Big fan of presets by the way, nice touch.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you kindly Anthony but we have many other features coming soon to [TH] Covers for XenForo 2! Be sure to keep a watch out for them.
A very complete and easy to understand add-on. ThemeHouse is always there to answer our questions. I recommend it !
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Glad to hear that the add-on was what you hoped for it to be! This add-ons was fun to develop but we hope to offer many other exciting features with it in the future! Continue enjoying the add-on! :)