- Compatible XF Versions:
- Additional Requirements:
- GD or ImageMagick
- Updates Duration:
- 12 months, $10 updates
- Visible Branding:
- Yes, but removable with payment
What does this add-on do?
[TH] Covers will allow covers to be set at various locations throughout your XenForo board. It allows for a large amount of customization to allow for every user to express themselves.
How do I use it?
We have complete documentation available for this add-on here.
- Supports static and animated images
- Allows users to set a color for their cover with or without an image
- Upload or download an image from a URL
- Permissions to control whether a user can upload images or choose a color, and size of cover
- Full cropping of covers and proper display on every page
- Options to control the maximum dimensions, image quality, and colors available for selection
- Zero queries and high performance kept in mind so multiple covers can be displayed at once without issue
- Cover editor for modifying and choosing what your cover will look like
- Transparent images and colors can be mixed together
- Set default image and colors for users without a cover
- Integration of covers on user profiles, and resources (more coming soon!)
- Covers can easily be integrated into custom locations with minimal coding
- Moderation and logging support for approval of cover images
- Huge amount of helpers to allow displaying covers on any page
- Choose which colors users can select with ease
- Uniform cover editor so no changes between locations when editing a cover
- Custom covers can easily be coded in, allowing for a limitless amount of cover locations and targets
[TH] Covers 1.0.7
Customise your content and make it unique