- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
- Updates duration
- 12 months, $5 updates
- Visible branding
- Yes, but removable with payment
This add-on creates a conversation with a user (from the moderator) when the user's thread is moved, deleted or merged or his post is deleted. If the moderator entered a reason, the reason will also be shown in the conversation.
- Automatic messages/conversations from a moderator sent to a user when their thread is moved, deleted, or merged
- Automatic messages/conversations sent to a user when their post is deleted
- If a reason for moving, deleting, or merging is entered by the moderator, it will be included in the message
- Option to send an alert (rather than a message) when threads are moved or merged
- Allow/Disallow users to reply to automatic conversations from moderators
- Individually control conversation and alert settings from the ACP
If you have any questions regarding this add-on feature please do not hesitate to ask in the discussion thread.
We hope the following screenshot will give an insight into how [TH] Conversations on Moderator Actions can benefit your community: