1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [TH] Conversations Access by ThemeHouse 1.0.2

Adds a permission to allow administrators to view specific member's conversations.

1. ThemeHouse
    Compatible XF Versions:
    What does this add-on do?
    This add-on adds a permission to allow administrators (or anyone with permission) to view specific member's conversations.

Those with permission will be able to set up tabs on their conversations screens to easily switch between the inboxes of different members that they have set up.

This add-on also supports Conversation Search by ThemeHouse, meaning that, with both add-ons installed, users with permission can search all conversation messages.

1. 1.png
    2. 2.png
    3. 3.png
    4. 4.png
    5. 5.png
    Pinn, KiF, bousaid and 4 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. WCFA
    Version: 1.0.2
    I needed this today and was rare, but was something needed to verify information. I make a rule however at least one side must give me consent to view it. I feel that then gives me permission to look at it and is not like spying but reporting and investigating. Great addon hope I do not have to use it. worked on 1.4.5 just fine.
  2. bcercan
    You're unable to reach a conversation via it's direct link when your member gave you his conversation's link to show you something for some reasons. Otherwise, add-on works fine!
  3. Shiro
    This is a great addon, but as I said in my review of the previous version - it should only be used in extreme emergency in order to not violate the privacy of members. Waindigo makes very high quality addons.
  4. Mr Lucky
    Mr Lucky
    Version: 1.0.1a
    Very useful
  5. Shiro
    Great addon, but something that should only be used in absolute dire emergency for privacy reasons.
  6. iGloo'
    Should be basic for moderators and administrator who need to clarify things, to know if users lie or not.
  7. KozmoK
    Brilliant! Works very well!
  8. Matthew Hawley
    Matthew Hawley
    This is so cool! Thanks so much for making this Waindigo!
  9. dvsDave
    Version: 1.0.1
    Absolutely awesome! The implementation was even better than I had hoped!