- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Updates duration
- 12 months; $15 yearly renewal (or indefinitely with active subscription)
- Visible branding
- Yes, but removable without payment
Allow users to bookmark any threads, posts, or any other content on your forum as bookmarks. This even allows your users to make notes on different bookmarks which can then be shown on your users' profiles.
Administrators are able to create widgets in different positions, rather it be on the sidebar, forum list, resource category, resource overview, or any other position that you choose.
Users can also choose what content types can be seen on their profile, how many bookmarks are shown per page, what pop-up content is seen, and how many bookmarks are limited on the popup.
Users are able to choose if their bookmarks can be public or not. Including, they can choose if they want to watch the thread, receive or not receive email notifications.
Supported content types:
- Media (with XFMG)
- Resources (with XFRM)
- Make their bookmarks ether private or public
- Bookmark nodes, threads, posts, resources and media
- Choose how many bookmarks can be per page
- Create widgets that show bookmarks in different parts of your forum
- When users create a bookmark they are automatically subscribed to the thread's notifications
- Make a note on a specific thread that you bookmarked while choosing if such bookmarks are private or public or sticky
- Look back on when they made the bookmark or edited it last
- Edit the notes on your bookmark when you need too
- View their bookmarks on the user bar which drop-down and are shown based on the popup limit set by them
- Filter through all their your bookmarks by content type
- Choose what popup content are shown based either on recent bookmarks or different categories
- Administrators are able to limit certain user groups by permission
- Administrators can change the default icons for Bookmarks in Style Properties which are using FontAwesome icons
- Administrators are able to create different types of widgets for Bookmark while limiting different content types, locations, and so much more.
- Bookmarks tab is hidden when users have no bookmarks
- Administrators are able to set the maximum amount of bookmarks a user may have based on their user group
- Users are able to sort their bookmarks by dragging them where they'd like in the bookmarks listing
- Bookmark nodes while being able to view them through the Bookmarked Nodes widget
Free Branding Removal
This add-on does include branding but it can easily be removed for free! More information on how to remove the branding can be found here.