• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[TH] BB Code Permissions

Unmaintained [TH] BB Code Permissions 1.1.1

No permission to download
Use permissions to stop BB codes being used by certain users and user groups, or in certain forums.
Compatible XF 1.x versions
1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
License
https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
What does this add-on do?
This add-on adds a new permission to allow use of the BB code tag to only be used by certain users and user groups, or in certain forums.

The permission is applied when a user views a post, meaning that BB code tags are (un)hidden retrospectively based on the currently set permission.

Author
ThemeHouse
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
1.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

Latest updates

1. Version 1.1.1a released

Bug fixes: Includes updated shared files to fix "Fatal error: Call to undefined method...
  2. Version 1.1.1 released

Bug fixes: Fixed bug that the permissions were missing from the XML installation file. Oops!
  3. Version 1.1.0 released

New features: Added permissions to check for usage of [EMAIL], [IMG] and [MEDIA] BB Codes...

Latest reviews

Worked, but slowed my forum down to a CRAWL. Also - have to make sure you go in and update every user group with permissions or it will lock everyone out of BBCODE for links, emails, images. I uninstalled because my forum because un-usably slow.
This addon does not work at all. I have enabled, disabled, uninstalled, reinstalled, sacrificed a black cat, and still nothing works with this addon. Really surprised at how bad this addon is considering the rest of your stuff is 5 star quality. I would not recommend this addon.