1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [TH] BB Code Permissions by ThemeHouse 1.1.1

Use permissions to stop BB codes being used by certain users and user groups, or in certain forums.

1. ThemeHouse
    Compatible XF Versions:
    What does this add-on do?
    This add-on adds a new permission to allow use of the BB code tag to only be used by certain users and user groups, or in certain forums.

The permission is applied when a user views a post, meaning that BB code tags are (un)hidden retrospectively based on the currently set permission.

1. bbcodeperms.png
    Seovn, faeronsayn, 0xym0r0n and 6 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. AGD-Andy
    Version: 1.1.1
    Worked, but slowed my forum down to a CRAWL. Also - have to make sure you go in and update every user group with permissions or it will lock everyone out of BBCODE for links, emails, images. I uninstalled because my forum because un-usably slow.
  2. Kosuki07
    Version: 1.1.1
    This addon does not work at all. I have enabled, disabled, uninstalled, reinstalled, sacrificed a black cat, and still nothing works with this addon. Really surprised at how bad this addon is considering the rest of your stuff is 5 star quality. I would not recommend this addon.