- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.4, 1.5
- Updates duration
- 12 months, $5 updates
- Visible branding
- Yes, but removable with payment
This add-on will log all login attempts to the Admin Panel. Whenever someone logs in to your ACP, their name/email along with the IP and the login time will be logged and displayed at your ACP > Tools > Login Logs.
- All login attempts to your ACP are logged to the control panel
- View name/email, IP address, and login time of all login attempts
- Option to send an email to a specified email address whenever someone logs into the ACP (leave blank to use the default email address)
- Ability to clear login logs
If you have any questions regarding this add-on feature please do not hesitate to ask in the discussion thread.
We hope the following screenshots will give an insight into how [TH] Admin Login Logs can benefit your community: