1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TAC] Discord Intergration 2.0.1b

Interation between XenForo and Discord using the official API.

1. TAC
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Updates Duration:
    1 Year
    This integration provides the ability for users to instantly sync their XenForo & Discord accounts with a click of a button on the user's end. Similar to twitter/google/facebook integration.

Features:
    • This allows for changes in a member's groups on your board to reflect on your server for instant syncing of roles.
    • The addon also allows users to register on your site if they already have a discord account.
    Installation Instructions: Please read the provided README_FIRST

Note: If you are using the previous version branded with vIO instead of TAC please uninstall it, DO NOT UPGRADE!

Branding: Can be removed for free, PM me.

Note: The Bot needs to have the "Administrator" permission. This is automatically done for you during the initializing process. Your server will receieve a role with the bot's name.
    Note 2: The Bot's group role needs to be the highest one on your role list via the server settings. Just drag and drop it, or the addon won't work!
    Note 3: The official bot/api cannot alter the server owner. You'll need to add your self manually to the roles you'd like to have as the owner.

Recent Updates

1. 2.0.1b
  2. 2.0.1a
  3. Version 2.0.1

Recent Reviews

1. Shinitenshi
    Shinitenshi
    1/5,
    Version: 2.0.1a
    Even if you follow instructions plugin wont work. Support is non existent. PM, Joined Discord Server and yet plugin doesn't work. Stay away.
  2. malachiel
    malachiel
    5/5,
    Great addon, that help you to link your xenforo with ranks of discord :), Great support and a great dev!
  3. SnipeDragon
    SnipeDragon
    5/5,
    I am altering my previous rating. This does exactly what it says it does, some things to note however. If you are using search friendly URL's on your forum, you need to change your redirect URI's to reflect that with your discord bot. You also need to tick the 'OAUTH Enabled' box in your discord bot's settings. These are not documented in the readme for the addon, or while installing and was the cause of the problems I was having with the addon.

Overall, the addon does what it says it does.
  4. BlackScarx
    BlackScarx
    2/5,
    Don't work correctly. The user is not added to the discord server
    I need to invite poeple and after he can associate discord account.
    I'll change this rating when the problem are fix