- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
- Visible branding
- Yes, but removable with payment
This add-on adds the ability to create Tab Rules in the Admin Control Panel. When some content is created and matches the criteria specified by a Tab Rule, a new thread or resource can be created and linked to the created content or existing media can be linked to the created content using tabs.
This works in a similar way to how a thread can be linked to a resource in Resource Manager when a resource is created, but allows for unlimited tabs and more content types.
It is also possible to specify different names for the tabs in the Tab Rule, as well as editing the name of the tab.
Tabs can also be added at any time after content is created by clicking the 'Add Tab' link.
The add-on supports the following content types:
- resources (requires XenForo Resource Manager),
- media (requires XenForo Media Gallery),
- projects (requires FreeAgent by Waindigo),
- products (requires Xen Product Manager).