• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Stock Trader

Stock Trader 1.3.7

No permission to buy ($1.00)
This addon is currently not available for new license purchases.
Compatible XF 1.x versions
Updates duration
This addon is no longer supported due to 3rd party API's no longer supported.
Visible branding
No
This addon is currently not available for new license purchases.
Author
Bob
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from Bob

Latest updates

1. Maintenance Release 1.3.7 Stable

Maintenance Release 1.3.7 Stable Misc minor bug fixes (all reported bugs fixed) No Template...
  2. 1.3.3 Maintenance Release

Maintenance Release 1.3.3 Stable Misc minor bug fixes (all reported bugs fixed) No Template...
  3. 1.3.0 Stable

Declared stable for support purposes. Misc minor bug fixes (all reported bugs fixed) Minor...

Latest reviews

I must say this is a great add-on. It's very addicting and has my members spending more and more time on my site. The setup was very easy also. A must have add-on!
Installation no Problem. Translation from English to German no Problem. User like it - all perfect :)
Currently, I have 30 members playing this with the list growing weekly. Everyone enjoys it and it's keeping helping to keep members coming back during the offseason.
D
  • Deleted member
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.0
As solid, well-coded add-on, that provides your members with first-rate entertainment and friendly competitiveness.
Played around with this briefly, it functioned perfectly, real-time stock pricing, and already I can see the addictiveness of this add-ons ability. I'm already addicted... a game that keeps members on the site longer has got to be an all-round winner. Nice work guys.
Many moons ago the users of my site would play this trading game on Yahoo and we all loved it. When Yahoo stopped doing it we all had a sad. Now we all have a happy again because this addon rocks out! Well worth the money. Quality product!
Another impressive add-on from Bobster. I have tested this quite a bit, used it many times, and it is such a great time consuming feature to add to a forum. As usual, he has listened to many requests and continually developed this to where you see it now. It is an amazing add-on, and I would highly recommend it to any forum owner looking to provide their members with some type of entertainment.