1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff link in members tab drop-down list 2015-04-05

Staff list in member's tab drop-down list

1. Demon
    This resource is by me. I made the template modification add-on.

You don't need to install this template add-on. The template add-on was provided encase people didn't want to manually edit the navigation template.

Go to the navigation template and search for the following:
    Code:
    <xen:hook name="navigation_tabs_members">
      <li><a href="{xen:link members}"><i class="fa fa-star" style="padding-right: 3px;"></i>{xen:phrase notable_members}</a></li>
      <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableMemberList}"><li><a href="{xen:link members/list}"><i class="fa fa-group" style="padding-right: 3px;"></i>{xen:phrase registered_members}</a></li></xen:if>
      <li><a href="{xen:link online}"><i class="fa fa-eye" style="padding-right: 3px;"></i>{xen:phrase current_visitors}</a></li>
      <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableNewsFeed}"><li><a href="{xen:link recent-activity}"><i class="fa fa-fire" style="padding-right: 3px;"></i>{xen:phrase recent_activity}</a></li></xen:if>
      <xen:if is="{$canViewProfilePosts}"><li><a href="{xen:link find-new/profile-posts}"><i class="fa fa-pencil-square-o" style="padding-right: 3px;"></i>{xen:phrase new_profile_posts}</a></li></xen:if>
      </xen:hook>
      </ul>

And add the following before this line of code(Obviously it doesn't have to be before this line of code)
    Code:
    <xen:if is="{$canViewProfilePosts}"><li><a href="{xen:link find-new/profile-posts}">{xen:phrase new_profile_posts}</a></li></xen:if>

Result:
    Code:
    <li><a href="{xen:link members}">{xen:phrase notable_members}</a></li>
                 <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableMemberList}"><li><a href="{xen:link members/list}">{xen:phrase registered_members}</a></li></xen:if>
                 <li><a href="{xen:link online}">{xen:phrase current_visitors}</a></li>
                 <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.enableNewsFeed}"><li><a href="{xen:link recent-activity}">{xen:phrase recent_activity}</a></li></xen:if>
                 <li><a href="{xen:link members, '', 'type=staff'}">Staff Members</a>
                 <xen:if is="{$canViewProfilePosts}"><li><a href="{xen:link find-new/profile-posts}">{xen:phrase new_profile_posts}</a></li></xen:if>
    </xen:hook>
    </ul>

[​IMG]
    worrorfight likes this.