1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [SSD] New Posts 1.1

This will add a 'New Posts' button to the bottom of the thread, above the Quick Reply box.

1. Stolen Sheep Design
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Visible Branding:
    No
    Ever got to the bottom of a thread and then have to scroll all the way back up to click 'New Posts' again, or clicking the jump to top icon then 'New Posts'?

This will add a 'New Posts' link to the bottom of the thread, above the Quick Reply box.

Customise the button with the Style Properties. Option to load Font Awesome CDN if you do not have it loaded by some other method, option is on by default.

Images

1. np1.png
    2. np2.png

Recent Reviews

1. Mystinen Metsätyömies
    Mystinen Metsätyömies
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    This addon is a MUST! I'd like to give seven stars, but it seems to be impossible. What a pity.

I searched many days and finally found this extraordinarily, insanely magnificent piece of software!

However, It wasn't just what I was looking for, but almost so. I modded it a little, so it now shows all recent posts instead of the new posts.

I strongly suggest SSD should release Recent Posts button too! It helps really much following the conversation on a busy forum.

May the Force be with you, [SSD]!
  2. orange7
    orange7
    5/5,
    This is an incredibly useful addition to my forum. It makes the navigation process soooooooooooo much smoother. Big thank you for this!
  3. Mythotical
    Mythotical
    5/5,
    Excellent idea. Never thought about having the New Post at the bottom as well. Couldn't ask for a better crew to release this.
    1. Stolen Sheep Design
      Author's Response