1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) 2.6.2

Modern Albums with Photos and Videos gallery for your XenForo

1. sonnb
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    PHP EXIF extension (not required but will be used for photo's EXIF reading).
    License:
    One license per domain
    Updates Duration:
    Life time
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    It is time for you to start using a modern Album Photo Gallery - XenForo Gallery. With nice layout and modern functions, you would make your users happy.

For video uploading, after install this addon, please install the extension in this link: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/sonnb-xengallery-video-upload.4222/

So what does this addon provide you:
    - Create albums with photos
    - Set custom privacy for Albums/Photos wherever who could view/comment on your Albums and Photos. For Albums you could set who can add photos to your albums. You also can set who has permission to download the original photos of the album.
    - Built in with default album type: Profile Album and Mobile Upload Album (depends on whatever you are online on).
    - Photo tagging with facebook-like styles. User could set privacy in their account to allow who can tag them and they would be asked for confirmation each time they get tagged or they could enable direct tagging that do not ask for their confirmation.
    - User could set default privacy values for new albums and photos.
    - NewsFeed if someone posted new albums/photos/comments or was tagged.
    - Alert system ready.
    - Photo Exif ready. Auto read photo's exif data (if available). Exif data would be shown in photo view with some detail information: Camera model/Location/Focal Length/ISO speed... you could see all important exif data by click on detail information as you could see in Flickr. (This function require exif extension to be enabled).
    - Album list and photo list are auto grid and auto load new pages so just scroll down to see more item, no more manual click on pages. (You could enable regular page selecting from Style Properties).
    - Photos with same location would be available on that specific location page
    - Photos with same camera would be available on that specific camera page with some camera's information.
    - Limitation per usergroup (File size, album count, photo count in a album, new albums/photos/comments would be moderated or not...).
    - Streaming System (Another name of Tag as it might confused from photo people tagging).
    - Collection System: A set of photos or albums that would be promoted by your staffs.
    - Widget (Widget Frameworks) is ready for comments, photos and albums.
    - Category structure to classify your member's albums.
    - Author's page with cover support and list all of his Albums/Photos and Photos that he was tagged in.
    - BBCode embed your photo/album to comments or to threads.
    - Responsive ready.
    - Searchable for albums and phôt
    - In photo view, you are able to:
    • Move photo to another albums.
    • Tagging people.
    • Rotate photo.
    • Edit photo privacy.
    • Make photo as album cover (shown in album list).
    • Download photo (full/original) - With permission set by album's owner.
    • Set photo as your avatar.
    • Navigate to next/previous photo by keyboard narrow or click on navigation icon.
    • See a list of photos that currently in this album.
    • Like photo.
    • Report photo
    • Comment
    • Share Photo to social networks (Google+, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest...) or using BBCode, HTML code.
    • See closest 14 photos (related photos).
    - In album view, you are able to:
    • Tag people to this album.
    • Add photo to this album.
    • Add location where this album was taken.
    • Like album.
    • Comment.
    • Report.
    • Edit album privacy
    • Share album to social.
    And more...

Importer:
    - Import from IPB.Gallery 5.0.2+
    - Import from vB3.8.x Album
    - Import from vB4 Album
    - Import from [xfru] User Album
    - Import from PhotoPost Pro 8.4 (vBB Integration)
    - Import from PhotoPost Pro 8.4 (XF Integration)
    - Import from PhotoPost vBGallery 3.x (vB 4.x)
    - Import from PhotoPost vBGallery 2.4.x (vB 3.6.x+)
    - Import from your existing forum that used to upload photos.
    - Import from PhotoPlog 2.1.4.x (vB 3.6.x+).
    - Import from [DBTech] Gallery PRO 1.2.8 (vB 4.x).
    - Import from XenMediaGallery.
    - Import from vBB Video Directory.
    - Import from XenMedio.

Translation:
    - French: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/sonnb-xengallery-french-translation.2342/

Development plan:
    - 1.0.x For importers, basic features...
    - 1.1.x For overlay, slideshow....
    - 1.2 (or 2.0?) Videos...

Demo:
    http://www.sonnb.com/gallery/

Requirement:
    - XenForo 1.1.3 and above.
    - You must have EXIF extension enabled to use exif feature.

Pricing:
    - 40USD for single nominated domain license with small copyright at the footer in gallery.
    - Extra 40USD to remove copyright information (with instruction).
    - Bulk Purchasing: 5USD discount for each extra license. If you purchase 2 licenses it would be 75$, 3 licenses is 110$ and so on...

Images

1. 7-14-2013 2-02-37 PM.png
    2. 7-14-2013 2-02-45 PM.png
    3. 7-14-2013 2-03-07 PM.png
    4. 7-14-2013 2-03-25 PM.png
    5. 7-14-2013 2-06-31 PM.png
    6. 7-14-2013 2-07-30 PM.png
    7. 7-14-2013 2-07-46 PM.png
    8. 7-14-2013 2-08-51 PM.png
    9. 7-14-2013 2-10-04 PM.png
    10. 7-14-2013 2-10-37 PM.png
    11. 7-14-2013 2-11-02 PM.png
    12. 7-14-2013 2-12-01 PM.png
    13. 7-14-2013 2-13-08 PM.png
    14. 7-14-2013 2-13-38 PM.png
    15. 7-14-2013 2-14-58 PM.png
    16. 7-14-2013 2-17-48 PM.png
    17. 7-20-2013 6-17-53 PM.png
    18. 7-20-2013 6-18-07 PM.png
    19. 7-20-2013 6-18-14 PM.png
    20. 7-20-2013 6-18-20 PM.png
    THLove, RvG, Pinn and 17 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. zoldos
    zoldos
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5.5
    I had a strange on-going issue with XenGallery 2.5.5 that I couldn't figure out. sonnb (the mod author) spent at least a week working with me almost non-stop to resolve the problem. The mod itself is awesome and is packed with features. Highly recommended! Thanks for the excellent customer service!!!
  2. younes
    younes
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5.2
    Great Add-on with A+ support
    He is very supportive, you never left alone,He fixed my problems ASAP
    I am so happy with this purchase
    Thank you for your great support.
  3. goyo
    goyo
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4.1 Fix A
    Without a doubt still the best Gallery add-on. Xenforo official gallery addon could use/learn a few things when it comes to layout freshness and features needed by most members.
  4. zoldos
    zoldos
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4.1 Fix A
    This is the best Gallery add-on ever made for Xenforo IMO! It looks awesome and loads very fast. You can add categories and sort albums, and there is an extensive permission set. With the video add-on you can upload videos as well. The mod author responds quickly and always fixes any issue. Thanks!
  5. jörgk
    jörgk
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4.0
    nice gallery better then the xenforo gallery! i switched today from the xenforo gallery to this gallery and it is really much better as the xenforo gallery!
  6. 2faroffroad
    2faroffroad
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.0
    Great to finally be able to move my PHPbb Gallery over to XF. Successfully completed import using V2.2.1. Wish to thank Sonnb for answering some questions I had during this process.
  7. mauzao9
    mauzao9
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.9
    This addon is already 5*, for me better than the own xenforo media gallery, i hate when they put this "heavy and complex" scripts on something like a gallery that should make use at the stage of load everything in a page with no constant page loadings, more friendly to user usage. When we're able to do photo contests this addon will be the perfect! I hope it keeps being developed and not just maintained, it has potential for more polish and organization to make it simple and nice.
  8. dknife
    dknife
    5/5,
    I don't use a lot of the detailed features for storing high resolution photos with their info but the rest of the options I put to good use. Amazing gallery system with a fantastic grid layout, social interactions with members and integrations with widgets etc.
  9. EvilSS
    EvilSS
    5/5,
    this gallery is by far the best on the internet today. i moved from vbulletin to xenforo just because of sonnbs gallery... im sorry xen gallery, but sonnbs gallery wins hands down. its just the better gallery. and now supporting HTML5 MP4 Video uploading, what more could you ask for from a gallery? fyi: MP3 uploads coming soon. as for the support, 10/10. a perfect 5 stars from me.
  10. Cmely
    Cmely
    5/5,
    This is a really good addon. I'm running a Curated Photo Gallery and I had very specific needs. Xengallery Is nice, extremly powerful, very easy to setup and most of all extremly flexible.

On top of that Sonnb (the developper) is very patient (I've been asking tons of question, before and after buying the product and he always answered cleary and quickly ) and very professionnal.

I've been asking him some custom work and each time I was very happy with the result (quality of the code, delivery speed and reasonable prices).