@Sunka identified an issue with this addon regarding PHP 7.2 compatibility. This is a very small maintenance release. It updates a guzzle supplied file to prevent a PHP 7.2 error from happening. If you don't use PHP 7.2, you can ignore this update.
- Updated the DropBox SDK to use API v1.5 from v1.2. This library comes from https://github.com/kunalvarma05/dropbox-php-sdk, and is currently unsupported by DropBox.
- Updated the upload process to fail more gracefully with an error message if there is a communication with DropBox.
- Updated the DropBox SDK to use API v2. This library comes from https://github.com/kunalvarma05/dropbox-php-sdk, and is currently unsupported by DropBox.
- Updated PHP requirements to PHP 5.5 to support this new API version.
- After updating to this version, administrators should delete the "dropbox-sdk" directory from the xfroot/library/SolidMean/ForumBackup/DropBox/ directory if it exists.
Updated the DropBox SDK to version 1.1.6. No enhancements or bug changes are included in this version. This should bring the SDK certificates into compliance before they go out of compliance on 8/1/2016.
- Added options to choose which local backup to delete, rather than assume that both database and code local backups should be removed after transferring to DropBox. This makes the extension more flexible, especially in cases where the SFTP extension is also in use.
NOTE: This version, going forward, is only compatible with ForumBackup 1.2.00 and above.