1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soft Responsive 4.0.0

Light responsive style with shadows

1. Arty
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    This is a responsive XenForo style with rounded corners and shadows.

Style has responsive design, which means it works on desktop and mobile browsers. Mobile version has slightly different layout, allowing to fit all content on small mobile phone screens.

[​IMG]

Style is available in several premade color variations. License gives access to all color variations.

[​IMG]

Live Demo:

Style has configurable post layout. You can show poster's profile on left or right side and you can separate poster's profile from post.

Style has built-in support for most popular add-ons:
    • XenForo Resource Manager
    • XenForo Media Gallery
    • xenPorta and xenPorta 2 Pro
    • User Albums
    • Showcase
    • Article Management System (AMS)
    • sonnb's Xen Gallery
    • CTA Featuread Threads & Portal
    and many other add-ons.

Some screenshots:

Screen Shot 2012-10-02 at 05.05.17 .png Screen Shot 2012-10-02 at 05.06.24 .png Screen Shot 2012-10-02 at 05.06.41 .png Screen Shot 2012-10-02 at 05.07.38 .png Screen Shot 2012-10-02 at 05.08.15 .png Screen Shot 2012-10-02 at 05.09.19 .png Screen Shot 2012-10-02 at 05.09.55 .png Screen Shot 2012-10-02 at 05.10.50 .png
    SuchMuch, Maddrax, Pinn and 26 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. SuchMuch
    SuchMuch
    5/5,
    Version: 3.4.11
    Styles from Arty is such a thing that could be described as "purified essence of perfect design". Color schemes are !!!very balanced!!! and help to create the right atmosphere on forum. Styles are full of different features those make yr forum easy to use.

Back to our sheep. Arty helped me to solve different technical problems I had on forum with the style and other technical issues (those could not be fixed by technical experts within entire month) for free in no time. Great support for his styles and even beyond.

I'm a happy user of Latte style, but this style (Gray) is awesome! It's a pure snow. Couldn't help myself but to have it. I named this style (Gray) as snow
  2. MQK8
    MQK8
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.5
    Arty is a first class author, top of the line style and superb support. He goes above and beyond !!!
  3. Vanessa Cursino
    Vanessa Cursino
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.0 rc 1
    Elegant, clean and most importantly... the updates are fast. Excellent support.
  4. Alu02
    Alu02
    4/5,
    Version: 3.0.9
    Great style! Not flawless but well on its way
  5. Neszy
    Neszy
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.7
    Amazingly quick support and a great looking style.
  6. kkk
    kkk
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.4
    Very nice style and support!
  7. Gothi
    Gothi
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.4
    Great Style! Perfect Support!
  8. nodle
    nodle
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.1
    Great theme. Fast updates. Clean, fast, and beautiful! Support is top notch!
  9. Sheldon
    Sheldon
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.0
    The latest edition is a great theme for any xF site running 1.2
  10. Melvin Garcia
    Melvin Garcia
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.0 beta 2
    Amazing style :)