• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Social Status Updater 2.0

No permission to buy (£19.00)
Author
Chris D
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from Chris D

Latest updates

1. Various bug fixes

Sorry, no new features yet. (Still version 1.1). Some bug fixes, however: Resolves an issue...
  2. Small bug fix

Sorry for the double update. This update ensures that the "Link your Account" links are hidden...
  3. Rewritten Facebook integration, with bug fixes

Although this release mainly focuses on the resolution of some bugs, it also brings with it a...

Latest reviews

Thankyou Chris. This is truly worth the money we have paid.
Everything was fixed in the latest update and the next update has my suggestions.
Well worth it, works excellently! Let's just hope now, my forum members aren't shy or reluctant to use it lol!
Would be a great core feature, thank goodness we've got Chris to pick up the slack :-p Seriously though, I really feel this will encourage users to utilise the XF status features a whole lot more, I can't wait to see what my users think. In the mean time my wallet hates you, again.
Chris D
Chris D
Thanks for your kind words, robinhood. Let me know what your users think. Thanks again.
Working on my site just fine I suggest you all buy it it's totally worth it! One of the best modifications I asked for ever!
Chris D
Chris D
8thos, thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you on this. Thank you.