• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[S70] Steam Integration (Connected Accounts) - NOW WITH XF1 IMPORTING

[S70] Steam Integration (Connected Accounts) - NOW WITH XF1 IMPORTING 1.5.2

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
Additional requirements
Steam API key (https://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey)
Updates duration
12 Months / Next major version (E.g., from V1.xx to V2.xx) - Whichever is longer
Visible branding
No
Ever want to allow your users to sign-in through Steam? Now you can! This add-on provides a fully functional XenForo 2 connected account provider that integrates perfectly with the existing sign-in systems. Users can login and register through Steam. And, existing users can also associate their standard accounts with Steam.

Current features:
  • NEW: Import Steam data from XenForo 1. Click here for instructions.
  • Sign-in
  • Registration
  • Association
  • Logging of associations and dissociations.
  • Permission nodes (customize who can disassociate, view profiles, etc)
  • User list
  • Optionally display Steam cards in the message postbit.
  • Optionally disallow standard registration (require new users to register through Steam)
  • Optionally disallow dissociation (this both hides and entirely disables it)
  • Profile picture synchronization (pulls from Steam on initial registration)
  • Link to Steam profile in user info block (optional - includes privacy settings)
  • Display Steam64 in user info block (optional - includes privacy settings)

Coming soon:
  • Garry's Mod rank synchronization (paid extension).
  • Something else? Shoot me a message!
Demo site:
It is currently installed on my forum. Feel free to test it out before you buy: https://blacktea.su/

Install guide:
See the FAQ tab of this resource listing!

Support:
Support is available via email (omar@assadi.co.il), XenForo.com private messaging, and in real-time via Slack.
You can click here to join our Slack channel.

If you need assistance, try one of those before using the main thread. Thanks!

NOTE:
See the FAQ for information regarding updates, installation, Git access, discounts, and alternative payment options.

Author
Assadi
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest updates

1. Banners, User listing, Permissions, and Admin Nav

Changes: Switched from hardcoded permission settings to proper permission nodes. Added optional...
  2. Data Importing, Force Registration, Logs, and Better Styling

Changes: You can now import Steam data from HowIChrgeLazer's Steam authentication for XenForo...
  3. Optionally Disallow Dissociation of Steam Accounts

Added an option to disable dissociation of Steam accounts. This is useful for communities that...

Latest reviews

Seems to be working well for login. I would like to see the ability to display the users steam card/current playing status on their profile and also as a part of their messages like you can with the old XF1 add on.
Assadi
Assadi
Hey! Thanks for the review and suggestion. Version 1.5.2 now includes the Steam cards as requested ;-)
This is an amazing addon, Assadi has done an amazing job. Whats even more amazing is the support Assadi gives. He really goes above and beyond to help his customers. Keep up the good work.
Assadi
Assadi
Thanks for the review! I'm glad everything has worked out well for you. Just let me know if there are any feature requests or anything you'd like improved.