• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Replace editor icons with Font Awesome

Replace editor icons with Font Awesome

Unlimited colors for the icons in the editor
Compatible XF 1.x versions
1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
This is a simple edit to replace the icons in the default editor for XenForo with Font Awesome icons. Looks great on mobile, and allows you to EASILY change the colors

fa1.png
fa2.png
fa3.png

Step 1.)
You need to include Font Awesome...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource. Log in or register now.
Author
Russ
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 15 ratings

More resources from Russ

Latest updates

1. Gallery + FA Link

Updated the font awesome CDN in the resource, and added the gallery code now that it's an...

Latest reviews

Beautiful, crispy vector goodness. Cheers Russ! Got guides on how to improve the smileys in a similar manner? :)
This saved my butt! Could not for the life of me figure out where, or how I had broken my icons. This worked exactly as intended, and I'm back up and running! :D
Thanks so much for taking the time to post this trick you found!
Excellent, thanks for taking the time to put this together I was just about to look into doing this myself when I thought I better search first. :) Great job and thanks for sharing.
Awesomeness.
I spent 20 minutes trying to figure this out myself, going through some crazy hacks, and then I thought, "Surely I'm not the only person that wanted to do this...."

Thanks a million :) works like a beauty!
Great use of FA icons. Easy to implement, too!
Fantastic. No longer need to rely on images that may not fully fit your style!
Excellent idea, works perfectly.
You Rock!
Awesome work! No more hideous looking icons for dark editor skins, thanks a lot.