1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replace editor icons with Font Awesome

Unlimited colors for the icons in the editor

1. Russ
    Compatible XF Versions:
    This is a simple edit to replace the icons in the default editor for XenForo with Font Awesome icons. Looks great on mobile, and allows you to EASILY change the colors

fa1.png fa2.png fa3.png

Step 1.)
    You need to include Font Awesome...
    You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource.
    ir4mt, capizzle, iorG19 and 13 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Gallery + FA Link

Recent Reviews

1. RobinHood
    RobinHood
    5/5,
    Beautiful, crispy vector goodness. Cheers Russ! Got guides on how to improve the smileys in a similar manner? :)
  2. Solistika
    Solistika
    5/5,
    This saved my butt! Could not for the life of me figure out where, or how I had broken my icons. This worked exactly as intended, and I'm back up and running! :D
    Thanks so much for taking the time to post this trick you found!
  3. SimonV
    SimonV
    5/5,
    Excellent, thanks for taking the time to put this together I was just about to look into doing this myself when I thought I better search first. :) Great job and thanks for sharing.
  4. kontrabass
    kontrabass
    5/5,
    Awesomeness.
  5. lethyl
    lethyl
    5/5,
    I spent 20 minutes trying to figure this out myself, going through some crazy hacks, and then I thought, "Surely I'm not the only person that wanted to do this...."

Thanks a million :) works like a beauty!
  6. Coop1979
    Coop1979
    5/5,
    Great use of FA icons. Easy to implement, too!
  7. Tracy Perry
    Tracy Perry
    5/5,
    Fantastic. No longer need to rely on images that may not fully fit your style!
  8. Creaky
    Creaky
    5/5,
    Excellent idea, works perfectly.
  9. motowebmaster
    motowebmaster
    5/5,
    You Rock!
  10. Sage Knight
    Sage Knight
    5/5,
    Awesome work! No more hideous looking icons for dark editor skins, thanks a lot.