- Compatible XF Versions:
Hide all moderated notices to those members who have their posts and threads being moderated.
Hiding moderated notices allows the user to feel as if everything is normal, but their posts and threads will be hidden from other members until a moderator approves them.
(Example before add-on is installed)
(Example after add-on is installed)
(Example of what a moderated member will see)
How to use:
- Download removemoderatednotices_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-RemoveModeratedNotices_v1.0.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Using the inline moderation, a staff member will need to "Unapprove" a thread or post. The add-on will hide the moderation notices for all but the member that created the thread or post and the staff.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.