1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[rellect] AdBlock Detector 1.7.3

Ask or force members (or guests) to disable their AdBlocker -> increase your advertisements revenue

1. rellect
    Compatible XF Versions:
    License:
    https://xenforo.com/community/resources/2312/field?field=faq
    Visible Branding:
    No
    - Click <here> to buy. You will be redirected to PayPal order of the product.
    - Download link will be sent automatically to your email address few minutes after the transaction is complete.
    - New features or special requests are added based on available time. If you'd like to fund a feature in order to get it done faster, please contact me.

If you prefer not to use PayPal for some reason, contact me.
    For more information and refund policy visit the FAQ tab.

---------------------------------------

This addon costs only 4.99$ which is affordable price for anyone
    Please support the developers and don't use pirated versions
    Thank you

What is 'AdBlock'?

AdBlock is content filtering and ad blocking extension which can be installed in the browser. AdBlock allows users to prevent page elements, such as advertisements, from being displayed. (From Wikipedia)

AdBlock extensions are in the top most popular extensions in Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
    Per different reports, as of June 2015, there are at least 200 million internet users to be actively using adblock extensions.

How AdBlock affects my site?
    As explained above, AdBlock designed to block and remove advertisements. In most sites, the biggest (and sometimes, the only) revenue comes from advertisements.
    For that reason you don't want your visitors to use AdBlock. It's directly affects your income.

More visitors exposed to advertisements = potential to earn more money.

What 'AdBlock Detector' does?
    This add-on will detect if visitor's browser is running an AdBlock.
    If so, it will popup an alert and ask (or force) to disable it.

You can use it to make people aware of the consequences to the site by using this extension, and nicely ask to disable it.
    Or you can force to disable it, and not allow to enter into the site until then.

Control Who Will See The Alert, And How Frequently
    You may choose different permissions for each usergroup, and even for individual users
    permissions.png

4 Different Types of Alerts
    Choose your preferred way to alert the user

- Overlay

overlay.png

- Floating message

FloatingMessage.png

- Notice

Notice.png

- Notification

Notification.png

- Random
    It will show a random alert type (from the available ones) in every refresh.

random.png

LEARN HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN ALERT TYPE

Exclude Specific Pages
    There are pages that you may not want to bother the user with this alert, for example, the registration page.
    You may exclude any page or forum you want, with a very flexible method.

exclude.png

This is a real screenshot from a customer who wanted to share with me the change he had after running the addon for a while.
    See the revenue increment.

graph.jpg

Payment, delivery and other matters are explained in the FAQ tab.
    Neal, xenTheory, Veer and 8 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. v1.7.3
  2. v1.7.2
  3. v1.7.1

Recent Reviews

1. Genchi
    Genchi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.3
    After Installing this Addon, I have seen a 55% increase in Adsense Income. If you don't have this, you are missing out on $$$
  2. xenTheory
    xenTheory
    4/5,
    Version: 1.7.3
    It appears to work as intended, and does seem to increase ad revenue. Well worth the money, would recommend.
  3. 51463
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.2
    Thanks a lot for this add-on. I've been using it for months now and it works as advertised. I haven't had any problems with it.

This way definetly worth the money. 5 stars sir!
  4. Michael
    Michael
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.2
    Excellent support from author, the addon works very well and would recommend use on any forum that is monetised. Simple to set up and works a treat. Great work.
  5. Anthony Parsons
    Anthony Parsons
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.0
    Missed this... got it now. Seriously awesome. It annoys the hell out of me when users share how to block ads with one another, getting around them when not buying premium to do so. Beautiful...
  6. RoyalRumble
    RoyalRumble
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.0
    Incredible add on, I can't thank you enough.

I've had this installed now for several months, and have seen rev increase by 30%.

Possibly the best plugin for any software I've ever purchased. Well done sir. Well bloody done.
  7. egerci
    egerci
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.3
    Great add-on. It will increase your revenue. Our revenues have increased about 40%. Easy to use and many option to alert visitors. I would definitely recommend it.
  8. kontrabass
    kontrabass
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1
    A most excellent add-on. Installed for 30 days now, and adsense rev up 23.9%. It is close to holidays so need to take that into account, but the add-on is IMO definitely a big factor.

Few notes: In order not to completely irk your users that demand to "control their web experience", we've found a healthy balance. First, we do NOT show the alert to any guests. We want them to stay and register even if they're blocking ads. And obviously we do not show any alerts to any of our paid supporters. For free-registered members, we show the alert/notice at the top, and allow them to dismiss it for 72 hours at a time.

IMO the notice is received better than the notification (anything that looks "popup-ish" gets a knee-jerk reaction as BAD), and better than the floating message (looks too much like a system message).

Again most excellent add-on with just the right options to make it work for YOUR community :)
    1. rellect
      Author's Response
      Great tips, thanks for your feedback!
  9. Wrye
    Wrye
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    10 stars, awesome dev, great add-on, worth every penny! Had some issues with my folder permissions that I overlooked in my excitement to get this awesome add-on up and running (note: the rellect AND AdblockDetector folders need to be set to 755!). Developer was extremely quick to respond and help out.
  10. Console Crunch
    Console Crunch
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    This is really the best and helpful addon I have installed, it is really works!! now that summer has end and school started and my site focus to young people I was getting just 6 euro monday-friday (on weekends 10-11 euro) when i was getting on weekends 16-20 euro and 10 euro monday-friday, (on summer) and now with your addon the cash has been up from 6-7 euro to 12 euro!!! I will see how many I get on weekend! and soon I will send him an adsense graphic report for all you guys