1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beta Reckons Team Multi-Moderations 1.0.0 Beta 1

Controlling threads made easy for moderators.

1. batpool52!
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    PHP v5.4+
    Updates Duration:
    Visible Branding:
    This add-on will allow your staff to do pre-defined actions per thread making moderators make efficient use of their time when moderating and covering more areas where they should.

• Allows you to set thread prefix
    • Change thread state to
      • Visible
      • Moderated
      • Deleted
    • Mark the thread as sticky
    • Add a predefined reply
    • Move to a specific forum

Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 4.01.57 am.png Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 4.03.08 am.png Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 4.07.23 am.png Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 4.07.43 am.png Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 4.07.53 am.png

You will need to install Reckons Team Core which is a dependency for my add-on(s). It can be found in the same archive as the add-on archive.
    1. Download and extract the archive to a temporary working location
    2. Upload the contents of 'upload' directory to your XenForo forum root directory
    3. Import XML file named 'addon-rtMultiModerations.xml' via Admin CP and click on "Install Add-on"
    4. Done!

License Agreement:
    Please make sure you agree to the license agreement found here.

This add-on was suggested by @Russ and @Deathstarr
    THLove, Deathstarr and Russ like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Deathstarr
    Version: 1.0.0 Beta 1
    I am beta testing the addon and so far its great. If your familar with another softwares multi-topic moderation you will know what this one is. Its in beta but so far it is doing the job great and Russ is doing alot. I am limited to the members of my forum to test this mod but I have setup a few of them and work great so far.
    1. batpool52!
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review :)