1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reckons Team Mark As Installed 1.0.0

Mark a resource as installed to know if the resource was useful

1. batpool52!
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    XenForo Resource Manager
    Updates Duration:
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    Mark as Installed:

Mark as Uninstalled:

If your site is for sharing resources or downloads for say, then this add-on can help you to mark the resource as installed. It can also be useful if you're planning on starting a Resource of Month type competition where the whoever has the most installed resource or anything, just be creative. Check the images for clear idea on what I'm talking about.

There is only permission which is based on user group. It can be disable per category as well by setting the permission to Inherit for all the user groups.

You're allowed to install this add-on on only one domain owned by you only.

Send me a private conversation message on my forum from here, with these details:
    XenForo.com Username: -your XenForo.com username here-
    Domain: -For which domain you want to purchase the add-on-
    Branding Removal: -yes if you want to purchase with branding removal / no if you don't want to purchase without branding removal-
    PayPal Email: - You will receive an invoice to do the payment on this email-
    Branding Removal:
    Branding removal costs $30 for a single domain owned by you only.

Feature Requests:
    Please just post it in this thread and I'll add it whenever I find free time. :coffee:

Refund Policy:
    You accept with the refund policy that can be found here : https://www.rt-networks.com/help/refund/

1. daily_stats.png
    2. permissions.png
    3. resource_index_installs_stats.PNG
    4. resource_view_total_installs.PNG
    5. resource_tab_filter.PNG
    KiF likes this.