1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Reckons Team Mark As Installed 1.0.0

Mark a resource as installed to know if the resource was useful

1. batpool52!
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    XenForo Resource Manager
    Updates Duration:
    Lifetime
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    Mark as Installed:
    mark_as_installed.png

Mark as Uninstalled:
    mark_as_uninstalled.png

Description:
    If your site is for sharing resources or downloads for say, then this add-on can help you to mark the resource as installed. It can also be useful if you're planning on starting a Resource of Month type competition where the whoever has the most installed resource or anything, just be creative. Check the images for clear idea on what I'm talking about.

Permission:
    There is only permission which is based on user group. It can be disable per category as well by setting the permission to Inherit for all the user groups.

Usage:
    You're allowed to install this add-on on only one domain owned by you only.

Purchasing:
    Send me a private conversation message on my forum from here, with these details:
    Code:
    XenForo.com Username: -your XenForo.com username here-
    Domain: -For which domain you want to purchase the add-on-
    Branding Removal: -yes if you want to purchase with branding removal / no if you don't want to purchase without branding removal-
    PayPal Email: - You will receive an invoice to do the payment on this email-
    Branding Removal:
    Branding removal costs $30 for a single domain owned by you only.

Feature Requests:
    Please just post it in this thread and I'll add it whenever I find free time. :coffee:

Refund Policy:
    You accept with the refund policy that can be found here : https://www.rt-networks.com/help/refund/

Images

1. daily_stats.png
    2. permissions.png
    3. resource_index_installs_stats.PNG
    4. resource_view_total_installs.PNG
    5. resource_tab_filter.PNG
    KiF likes this.