1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rate and review threads 1.1

Members can rate and review threads at your forum.

1. wang
    Compatible XF Versions:
    About this add-on
    This add-on is designed to add a rate and review system on your forum for your members. Rating uses font awsome. Members will receive an alert when their threads have been rated. Threads can be sorted based on ratings that they have received and you can exclude forums from thread ratings. Ratings will be disabled in closed threads and in forums where posting is not allowed. An option to reset all ratings from a thread can be found at the Thread Tools link. It is available to admins and supermoderators only.A full list of all features and permissions will be listed below.

• Members can rate and review threads.
    • Members are limited in their ratings per day.
    • Members can rate and review threads anonymously.
    • Members will receive an alert when their threads have been rated.
    • Members can view ratings on their own threads or all threads depending on permisisons that they will have.
    • Members can edit and delete ratings that they have given themselves or any ratings. Editing and deleting ratings have a time limit based on minutes.
    • Ratings can be reported.
    • Thread rating tab will be added on users profiles showing ratings that they have received.
    • Threads You've Rated link on members visitor navigation links showing all threads that member has rated.
    • Makes reviews required or not. Staff members will not be affected by this.
    • Minimum review length. Staff members will not be affected by this.
    • Maximum review length. Staff members will not be affected by this.
    • Exclude forums from thread ratings.
    • Sorting order. You can set a default sorting order based on ratings for all threads per forum at Default Sort Order options when editing a forum. You can set all thread sorting order for all forums at Thread Display Options to Ratings by default by enabling the Sorting Order option at the Add on settings page.
    • Thread Ratings Per Page.
    • Truncate ratings per thread.
    The add on support microdata for Google too.

1. 2settings.png
    2. 3ratingstars.png
    3. 4ratingform.png
    4. 5ratingsview.png
    5. 6ratingalert.png
    6. 7alertpreference.png
    7. 8editrating.png
    8. 9deleterating.png
    9. 10deleterating.PNG
    10. 11anonymousalert.png
    11. 12reportrating.png
    12. 13reportrating.png
    13. 14reportform.png
    14. 15reportedrating.png
    15. 16ratedthreads.png
    16. 17ratingsorting.png
    17. 18forumratings.png
    18. 19ratingtab.png
    19. 20yourratings.png
    20. 1grouppermissions.png
    Steve F likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Rating limit per day

Recent Reviews

1. rafass
    Version: 1.1
    Installed and working absolutely perfect in my XF Version 1.5.4. @wang have great addons and outstanding customer service. 1000% recommended. ★★★★★
    1. wang
      Author's Response
      Many thanks for your rating sir. I am glad to see that you are enjoying the add on.
  2. AlexL777
    Version: 1.1
    This add-on runs with me on XenForo 1.5.3 and other premium add-ons compatible. If you have already installed which XenForo add-ons, it is also this very easy for you. The settings of the add-ons are very useful and you can also determine who rate a thread ..

For this purpose, it provides you a user-group permissions in the backend by XenForo. I'm with me of the Forum Admin, and had to register me as a normal user to test the add-on. That worked all right and so I now know that it works well. I think you may like to install this addon even, because if you have an active community, is already more likely that the forum users for wanting to review the threads. Handling is also very pleasant.
    1. wang
      Author's Response
      Many thanks for your rating sir.