1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Platinum Bundle (Light & Dark) 1.3.5

The Multi-Million Dollar Theme Bundle

1. Sage Knight
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    Platinum Bundle Overview
    This bundle represents significant savings and is the perfect combination of both a Light & Dark Theme variant for your forums. It fully supports xF 1.2 native responsive.

Screen Shot 2013-08-22 at 10.14.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-07-30 at 9.06.32 PM.png

Platinum Demo/Screenshots

DEMO - LIGHT
    DEMO - DARK

Easy to Customize to any Color.

platinum.png

Screen Shot 2013-07-30 at 9.09.17 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-07-30 at 9.30.19 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-07-30 at 9.31.52 PM.png

Platinum Features
    Just by simply changing the Primary Flat Colour Palette (Instructions Provided) you can virtually have any colour you want.

It is also the perfect base for any advance edits as it features very little template edits making updating and customization easier than ever.

Custom CSS Based Node Icons for Read/Unread/Pages/Links, no Photoshop/GIMP required! One click change.

Platinum uses very minimum images improving your page speed. All the edits are made in a extra CSS file (platinum.css) making your personal edits even easier to make and maintain.

Platinum Compatibility & Support
    Platinum is only tested on the xenForo 1.2, prior version compatibility is not supported.

Platinum is compatible with the official xenForo Resource Manager, the style itself should work with nearly every addon available.

Support is gladly provided via the release thread, be sure to post your URL or send it via Conversation (If you wish to keep it confidential), and the exact nature of the problem. You should be replied within 24 hours.

Platinum Purchase
    To purchase the Style please start a conversation with me here on XenForo.

Platinum License Details & Copyright
    Purchasing a licence of Platinum entitles you to 1 year of free updates and support.

Each licence is to be used only on a single xenForo install, for additional sites more licences must be purchased. You are not allowed to repackage/redistribute the style in anyway.

Our copyright can also be removed for an extra 10 GBP, and furthermore personal customization is also available. Please contact me for further details.

Images

1. Screen Shot 2013-08-22 at 10.15.39 PM.png
    ray6, Warning, aligon and 3 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Mir
    Mir
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.5
    I'm really picky about templates for websites since I used to do it myself. I was looking for something that looked professional, light based, and didn't overload you on a huge framework of things I don't need nor did I need a over the top style that would bog down mobile users. This style delivers in all 3 categories so it was a instant buy for me. Quick and easy to install and very fast loading. I hope to see more styles in the future from you.
    1. Sage Knight
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it!
  2. LordsKing
    LordsKing
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.5
    Very Good Style ! Add collapsible sidebar / collapsible nodes or others extensions will be nicest :D
    But a really big style without these !
    Waiting for others versions and updates.
    Just Say : Thanks to the author !
    Five Stars for this style ^^
    Best style i've ever seen
    1. Sage Knight
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the feedback at some point I do plan on adding basic functionality such as the features you mentioned as I also feel they are needed.
  3. Aiseirigh
    Aiseirigh
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.4
    Very nice style.
    1. Sage Knight
      Author's Response
      Appreciate it, thanks!
  4. JonasD
    JonasD
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Swift delivery of the files! Good-looking and professional style! Easy to customize the colors! Highly recommended!
    1. Sage Knight
      Author's Response
      Thank you Jonas!
  5. 0xym0r0n
    0xym0r0n
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Just got this and I love the dark style! I'll be customizing it and launching it on one of my sites soon! Will post a link when it's ready.
    1. Sage Knight
      Author's Response
      Appreciate the review! Can't wait to see what you will do :-)
  6. whitemorn
    whitemorn
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    1. Sage Knight
      Author's Response
      Love what you did! Thanks for the review!
  7. BamaStangGuy
    BamaStangGuy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Very nice clean style that is easy to read.
    1. Sage Knight
      Author's Response
      Once again, thank you!