Compatible XF 2.x versions
Additional requirements
PHP 5.6+
Curl
Updates duration
12 Months
Visible branding
No
Patreon Upgrades allows you to associate your board upgrades with Patreon rewards.

Features:
  • Integrated with both Patreon and your board. Allows for the upgrades to be handled automatically by XF.
  • Patreon Login - Your users will be able to login via Patreon
Requirements:
  • PHP 5.6+
  • HTTPS configured board
  • cURL installed and configured with PHP extension
Installation:
  1. Extract the contents of the .zip file provided upon successful purchase.
  2. Upload the contents of the 'UPLOAD' folder to your root XenForo directory.
  3. Install the add-on through the XenForo Admin Control Panel.
  4. Register a Patreon API client for your board.
  5. Store the newly created Client ID, Client Secret, Creator Access Token, and Creator refresh token in the Patreon options area.
  6. Create a Patreon Webhook for your board and store in the Patreon options area.
Configuration:
You can configure your reward associations by visiting Setup > Patreon > Manage Rewards.​
Note that associations are 1<->1 and a reward cannot be linked to more than one upgrade.​
Author
Z61
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Z61

Latest updates

1. New cron and bug fixes

Changes: Added cron to remove Patreon based upgrades of users who meet any of the following...
  2. Bug fixes

Rewards that no longer exist on Patreon will be removed upon reward update Remove old debug code
  3. Code rework

Changes: Changed Patreon reward syncing method Added checks for missing option values Fixed bug...

Latest reviews

Z61 is one of the best developers I've had the pleasure of working with. This plugin is EXACTLY what I've been needing for a while and after purchasing Z61 communicated with me back and forth almost instantly to help me get it working correctly! He pushes out updates fast and his products work as expected!

Highly recommend this product, it's a GREAT alternative to monetise your website without having to worry about issues related to VAT and managing individual sales directly as Patreon takes care of all that and pays you in one lump sum every month!

You wont regret it :)