Resource icon

[Paid] Block Member 2020-02-17

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
Additional requirements
[XB] XenBulletins Core ----> https://xenbulletins.com/index.php?threads/xb-core-package.13/
Updates duration
1 year updates and support - 20 USD
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
Introduction
Admin can permission to any usergroup to block any user temporary or permanent . Both user can't see each others content we did not overwrite default ignore system user will have ability to use both feature.

Features :

Normal user

• Block users can't see each others content
  • User can block user temporary or permanent
  • Both user can't see each others profile
  • Both user can not start conversation with each other
  • Both can't see each others threads , post , quote post data
  • Both user can't see each other on search data
  • Both user can't see content of each other on what's new
  • Bother user can't see each other on online block
Admin user :
  • Can give block permission to any usergroup
  • Can give permission to any usergroup how much user can block
  • Admin can see all blocked users and can lift block
  • Admin can block two user from each other for Improve your forum's environment
  • Both user can't lift block if it is from admin user
Pricing
Add-on costs $30.00 USD that includes one year of support and updates with permanent access to product versions released in license validity period. Yearly extension costs $20.00 USD

Licensing Information

You will get a License Key upon purchase, which will be available in license tab on addon page .The key should be entered in product's Options page in XenForo Admin Panel.

Once entered and saved you will see full details about your current license status. The key can be used only on one board and one server, so if you move the board, you need to change license information.
Reactions: trapped_soul
Author
fahad ashraf
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from fahad ashraf

Latest reviews

If I could give less than one star I would. fahad ashraf reached out to me via dm here on Xenforo after I posted in a thread discussing this feature, and promised he could quickly make a block addon for $20 more than what he is currently selling it for here. I agreed. This was a mistake.

The addon he posted here broke my site. I patiently asked for fixes and changes and weeks went by -- nothing. I requested a refund from him, he refused. I requested a refund thru the payment service we used and I don't know what lies he told them but they also refused.

Do not buy this addon, it is buggy and he will not make the changes needed to make it functional. I suspect that this is because there is already a better functioning addon out there on the market currently. Do not trust fahad ashraf to be a programmer of integrity. He is predatory and will make promises he cannot keep.