License
1 licence = 1 site
Updates duration
6 months / 10$ Renewal Cost
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
WbljZ4.jpg

WARNING:
All customers who have previously purchased the first version Please uninstall the old version before installation, install the new version. Because style has been completely renovated.

Very clean a style with advanced features designed for the XenForo 1.5.x. Fully customizable with features you can create a website that you want. Nerva was rebuilt with style v1.5.11 release. We attach great importance to the fact that we produce the style at the same time user-friendly.

XenMake Nerva Style Properties

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A78qkr.jpg

Features list

• Fully Responsive Layout

• Clean Retina & HD display Support

• Google font integration

• Font awesome integration

• Text Logo

• Sticky Header (NEW)

• Sticky navigation
  • Sticky Sidebar (NEW)
  • Canvas Menu

• Show/Hide Breadcrumbs

• Hide Forum Title in Index Page

• Guest Message

• New Forum Statistics look

• Collapsible Categories

• 3 Different forum Layout

• Advanced footer easily customized

• Collapsible Sidebar (right & left)

• Back To Top Button

• And more.......
Branding:
To remove the branding (Xenforo Theme by ©XenMake) with a link back to our site you must purchase the branding removal option on our website. The cost of this removal is $30.
Related resources
  • Font-Awesome Integration
  • Google Fonts Integration
  • admin-mod-link.webp
    admin-mod-link.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 306
  • board.webp
    board.webp
    72.1 KB · Views: 213
  • board2.webp
    board2.webp
    74.7 KB · Views: 230
  • custom-footer.webp
    custom-footer.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 284
  • default-navigation.webp
    default-navigation.webp
    60.3 KB · Views: 277
  • dual-column.webp
    dual-column.webp
    80.8 KB · Views: 300
  • logo-block-navigation.webp
    logo-block-navigation.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 187
  • media.webp
    media.webp
    91.7 KB · Views: 197
  • off-canvas-navigation.webp
    off-canvas-navigation.webp
    21 KB · Views: 280
  • post.webp
    post.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 187
  • resources.webp
    resources.webp
    104.1 KB · Views: 180
  • statistics1.webp
    statistics1.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 176
  • statistics2.webp
    statistics2.webp
    55.6 KB · Views: 176
  • topic.webp
    topic.webp
    90.1 KB · Views: 182
  • xm-footer.webp
    xm-footer.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 170
Author
Osman
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

3.67 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from Osman

Latest updates

1. XenForo Nerva Updated 1.5.14.0

Updated theme compatibility for XenForo 1.5.14.0 Merged outdated templates caused by XenForo...
  2. XenForo Nerva Updated 1.5.13.0

Updated theme compatibility for XenForo 1.5.13.0 Merged outdated templates caused by XenForo...
  3. Compatible with XenForo 1.5.11

We attach great importance to the fact that we produce the skin at the same time user-friendly...

Latest reviews

I do not recommend updating unrelated vendors and resellers who deny the vendor providing the original work .
Osman
Osman
In this regard, some information is available on our website. This is the reason why we have experienced various problems as a country. Now everything is in order and we continue to give support.
Great xenforo Theme
Fast,image Optimize and Font awesome very good
.......................................................................................
Perfect ! Full responsive.. Thanks.. Perfect ! Full responsive.. Thanks.. Perfect ! Full responsive.. Thanks.. Perfect ! Full responsive.. Thanks.. Perfect ! Full responsive.. Thanks..
I personally witnessed a topic that I have previously IPB offers quick solutions for skin. As far as I see again proved itself to be a quick update on xenforo style. I rely on him about it. Nice work.
IPBForo really has produced a great style with the latest update. I bought one of these styles, based on the experience of producing previously IPB skin. There is also extremely fast and courteous approach to support. Really good quality work. I congratulate him. Thanks Ahmet.
On first looks, this style has a lot going for it. I used IPB in the past and IPBforo made some great skins. Based on that reputation, I went ahead and bought this, immediately realising what I had hope it would be, it was not.

All coding is done in extra.css - There are framework options per say, apart from Logo, Slogan, and have Navigation Home as Icon (Which doesn't actually work)

On the site I tested this on, the following is installed.

Resource Manager 1.1.5
XenPorta 2.0
Showcase 2.2.1
Social Groups 2.2.2

Xenporta does not work. Will not allow 2-GRID View, Slider does not work. Home tab does not have Icon.

Line Spacing on Resource Manager and Showcase is strange. XMG styling is sparse with some strange line spacing. Of course, your life is made even harder by the fact the style is coded in extra.css itself, so you cannot simply override with extra.css Important's, as they are already in use.

I have no doubt this will be improved and I have provided feedback to the Author. I just wish he had provided me with a Review copy to test as requested ( I own 95% of paid styles for Xenforo - so I would of bought it if good )

Sadly, I'm now out of pocket for a theme I will not be using any time soon.

I'd avoid until you see all of my issues are resolved via the update info. Once that's done, easily a 4/5 star theme.
Osman
Osman
Here are reviewed status you have specified. According to XenForo structure was rebuilt with the new version. Please share your opinion to download the new version.
Respects.
Top Bottom